Team North 7 week

Options

Replies

• EmRN06
    EmRN06 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Goal weight for next Saturday = 182 pounds!
  • mecca_momma
    mecca_momma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Morning!!! Hope you received my message on Friday with all the info you needed?

SW- 220.8lbs
    GW-218lbs (mar 5 2011)
    weigh in- 219.7lbs
    GW- 216 (mar 11 2011)

What is our challenge this week? Hope everyone has a great week!!! No chocolate for me this week!!! Found a chocolate mint flavoured tea to use for those cravings!!
  • dsolgot
    dsolgot Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Ok this is what I have so far correct me if I am wrong:

Dsolgot: SW- 155.8; GW- 154.8; CW- 152.6 (Chocolate- Yes) = 15pts
    AnnaBell92: SW- 202; GW- 200; CW- 198.6 (Chocolate- ?) = 15pts?
    Debraheeringa: Nothing... = 0pts
    Sweetnshy: SW- 287; GW- 286; CW- 285 (Chocolate- No) = 40pts
    Destoni85: SW- 204.4; GW- 202.9; CW- 205.2 (Chocolate- Yes) = 5pts
    EmRN06: SW- 185.2; GW- 183.5; CW- 183.6 (Chocolate- No) = 30pts
    Emmaleigh47: SW- 253.6; GW- 253; CW- 250.6 (Chocolate- ?) = 15pts?
    TimarieS: SW- 131.2; GW- 129; CW- 130 (Chocolate- ?) = 5pts?
    Melinda_mae: SW- 212.2 only info I got... = 0pts
    Mecca_Momma: SW- 220.8; GW- 218; CW- 219.7 (Chocolate- No) = 40pts

so far we are at 165pts!
    if there are question marks it because I didn't know if you ate chocolate or not if so correct me and I will change it just let me know asap so I can turn our scores in.

The challenge is to exercise at least 700 calories between Monday and Saturday
    Here is week 2 link
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/187169-7-week-challenge-week-2-challenge-details-weigh-ins
  • mecca_momma
    Options
    Great Job Ladies!!! I see that quite a few of you lost 2lbs this week!!!! Can you tell me how many calories you are eating a day?
    Thanks!! I have been told I am not eating enough calories in a day that is why my weight is not going down? I way 219, my calorie allowance is 1200. Then the extra for whatever I exercise right?

Thanks Sheri
  • dsolgot
    Options
    Great Job Ladies!!! I see that quite a few of you lost 2lbs this week!!!! Can you tell me how many calories you are eating a day?
    Thanks!! I have been told I am not eating enough calories in a day that is why my weight is not going down? I way 219, my calorie allowance is 1200. Then the extra for whatever I exercise right?

Thanks Sheri

What i have noticed if I workout hard and burn a ton of calories (i never eat what i burn in calories) and then take it easy and do a dvd at home (more closer to my calorie goals these days) I normally lose 1. By the way my calorie goal is 1400 thats what it set to at this site so i stuck with that, 10lbs ago it was 1450 or maybe 1500 but it changed at my 10lb mark. Thats just what has been going on with me I know everyone is diffrent.
  • sweetnshy
    sweetnshy Posts: 97
    Options
    Week 2

GW: 284
  • dsolgot
    Options
    My goal is to be 151 by Saturday, and I have already burned 483 calories so I am hoping I make that 700 and get an extra 25 pints for us!!

GO team North!!!
  • mecca_momma
    Options

Thanks Sheri

What i have noticed if I workout hard and burn a ton of calories (i never eat what i burn in calories) and then take it easy and do a dvd at home (more closer to my calorie goals these days) I normally lose 1. By the way my calorie goal is 1400 thats what it set to at this site so i stuck with that, 10lbs ago it was 1450 or maybe 1500 but it changed at my 10lb mark. Thats just what has been going on with me I know everyone is diffrent.
  • mecca_momma
    Options

Thanks Sheri

Thanks! Yeah I upped my daily activity to light and I am still only at 1300 cals? Oh well seems like the exercise is helping me tone so hopefully soon the weight will start to drop!! lol
  • dsolgot
    Options
    So today I'm weighing on at 147.8, my goal was 151 soo woohoo! And I did beat the weekly challange. Can't wait to hear from everyone!
  • sweetnshy
    Options
    I weighed in at 284 this AM, so I made my goal, and calories burned for the week: 2601 :)
  • mecca_momma
    Options
    Sent you my weigh in. Didn't meet my goal but I worked my butt off so I am not getting down on myself!!!!

CW 219.3

Calories burned 2500

What is our challenge this week?

Go Team North!!!
  • EmRN06
    EmRN06 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Last week weight = 183.6
    GW = 182
    CW = 182.6

Well I lost a pound, but didn't reach my goal weight. 0.6pounds off. But I'm happy with that anyway.
    I burned 1064 calories this week!!! Yah!!!

Go Team North!
  • dsolgot
    Options
    waiting on 2 more weigh ins to post everything and were already at 220 points!!!! YAY! I'm so proud of everyone!! Team North keep it up!!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Guys I love you all ... but I think I am going to have to drop out of this challenge. I gave up the scale for Lent and since giving it up... I am more motivated to workout and make good choices ... Im so sorry!
  • dsolgot
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong but here goes...

Dsolgot: SW- 152.6; GW- 151.6; CW- 147.8 (700 Calories- Yes) = 40pts
    AnnaBell92: SW- 199.6; GW- 198.6; CW- 198 (700 Calories- Yes) = 40pts
    Sweetnshy: SW- 285; GW- 284; CW- 284 (700 Calories- Yes) = 40pts
    Destoni85: SW- 205.2; GW- 202.5; CW- 202.2 (700 Calories- Yes) = 40pts
    EmRN06: SW- 183.6; GW- 182; CW- 182.6 (700 Calories- Yes) = 30pts
    TimarieS: SW- 130; GW- 129; CW- 127.8 (700 Calories- Yes) = 40pts
    Mecca_Momma: SW- 219.7; GW- 217; CW- 219.3 (700 Calories- Yes) = 30pts

Week 2 points = 260!!!!

Good week girls!!!!

Wonder what the challange will be this week....
  • dsolgot
    Options
    Guys I love you all ... but I think I am going to have to drop out of this challenge. I gave up the scale for Lent and since giving it up... I am more motivated to workout and make good choices ... Im so sorry!

Good luck!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • dsolgot
    Options
    So for goal weights should I just minus a pound every week for everyone? I know a few people have told me that but I didn't know if it was something everyone would want to do.
  • sweetnshy
    Options
    Yup for me it's a pound a week, so mine is 283 :)

No word on what this weeks challenge is? Hope its not chocolate again cuz I'd fail for sure!
  • sweetnshy
    Options
    Just posted so I thought I'd share:

Week 3
    Walk/Run at least 2 miles each this week (greatest distance in total wins)

Notes for this week:
    If you have a machine that keeps track of distance, use it! If you want to elliptical instead of run/walk go ahead!
    You can space out the 2 miles
    You have to track your miles with some type of electronic device. I.e. counts on a cardio machine, phone app. If you don't have either of these, try going on a track and keep track of how many miles you go. This is just so that there's no "guesstimating"

Keep up the great work!