Team North 7 week

Options

Replies

• sweetnshy
    sweetnshy Posts: 97
    Options
    Hope y'all are doing good! excited for weigh in Saturday!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Oh wow I know I backed out on your guys ...but I might be able to help this week
    Just say my goal is not to lose any weight... and count my weight as staying the same (since I dont weigh)
    But I have run so far ...

8 miles on sunday
    4 miles on tuesday
    2.5 tonight

:)
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    I am down 6 pounds...I think because last week I had eaten badly the day before and I had forgotten to weigh in until the afternoon. So I guess I lost alot of water weight and I didn't get the correct amount last time...I even weighed myself twice to make sure I wasn't seeing things : P

So last Saturday I was 199 and today I am 192.9....

I have no idea what the challenge was.
  • EmRN06
    EmRN06 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Last week weight = 182.6
    GW = 181.6 (since the goal was to lose 1 pound)
    CW = 179.8 !!!! Yah - I've reached the 170's!!!

So I accomplished my weekly goal, and I ran 5.2 miles!!!

Go Team North!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I have no weigh in for you (still abstainin from the scale) .. my goal was to lose no weight,.

I ran
    8 on Sunday + 4 On Tuesday + 2 on Thursday and 6.2 on Friday = 20.2 this week :)
  • sweetnshy
    Options
    weighed in this am at 282, goal was 283. yay!

Walked .6+1.1+1.9+2.1+.5=6.2 miles this week :)
  • dsolgot
    dsolgot Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This is what I got...

Dsolgot: SW- 147.8; GW- 146.8; CW- 145.2 (7.5 Miles)
    AnnaBell92: SW- 198; GW- 197; CW- 192.9 (0 Miles )
    Sweetnshy: SW- 284; GW- 283; CW- 282 (6.2 Miles )
    Destoni85: SW- 202.2; GW- 201; CW- 203.6 (8 Miles )
    EmRN06: SW- 182.6; GW- 181.6; CW- 179.8 (5.2 Miles )
    TimarieS: SW- 127.8; GW- 126; CW- 130 (4 Miles )
    Mecca_Momma: SW- 219.3; GW- 218; CW- 220 (0 Miles )
    emmaleigh47: SW- 250.6 (20.2 Miles)

Total = 51.1 Miles

Keep up the good work!!!

Here is the link for week 4

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/197423-7-week-challenge-week-4-challenge-details-weigh-ins

Hope someone can help us out with this one! I'm stuck at home with 2 babies since my hubby is deployed I dont hardly get to go to the gym but every now and then...

Good luck this week girls!!!
  • sweetnshy
    Options
    Guess this is a good reason to check out a few classes ;) Was gonna try group cycling on saturday or sunday and I think I might try to fit in a yoga class one night after work...and if I can find a way to fit a water class in I wanna try one of those too :)
  • dsolgot
    Options
    Yay good luck with classes!!!
  • TimarieS
    TimarieS Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well, I won't be much help this week... no time for classes due to my husbands crazy work schedule, it's just me and the kiddies most of the time!
  • sweetnshy
    Options
    Sadly I didn't get time to fit in any classes, but on the bright side I weighed in at 280, goal was 281. :)
  • dsolgot
    Options
    BUMP need weigh ins for our team when you get a chance
  • EmRN06
    Options
    Well, I'm sorry I wasn't able to help with the classes thing - if the challenge had been workout videos I definitely could've helped though!

This week I only lost 0.4 pounds. I'm sorry I didn't make the 1 pound goal... but I am happy the scale is still moving in the right direction!
  • mecca_momma
    mecca_momma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sorry Ladies! I backed out on you all this week! I needed to regroup, I was really struggling with the scale not moving. So I needed am time out! But I am back and I never weighed since it was a week of family,drinks and food!! Not a good excuse but I couldn't handle another dissappointing weighin!!! But I will be back on that scale come this Sat!!!!
    I just don't understand if I am putting fewer calories in my body and exercising why oh why haven't I lost any lbs!!!!
    Thanks for understanding!! What is our challenge this week?
    Oh and I def did not make it to any classes we had snow storms that cancelled school 2 of our 4 days last week, and spring break this week!! My girlfriend is starting a Zumba class this next month so I am excited to start it!!!
  • dsolgot
    Options
    DSolgot- Sw: 145.2; Gw: 144.2; Cw: 140; No classes
    Sweetnshy- Sw: 282; Gw: 281; Cw: 280; No classes
    EmRN06- Sw: 179.8; Gw: 178.8; Cw: 179.4; No classes
    TimarieS- Sw: 130; Gw: 128; Cw: 127.8; No classes
  • dsolgot
    Options
    Those all the info I got if know one checks in with me then I will assume you have dropped out not trying to sound like a ***** or anything but I don't like hounding any one.

Sorry lol I'm not the type of person to put that out there but I'm busy with my kids and what not so I don't have the time most of the time I use my phone to log in.

Anyways here is the link to week 5

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/202888-7-week-challenge-week-5-challenge-details-weigh-ins?page=1#posts-2681486

Eat AT LEAST 2 servings of fruit each day this week.
    Thats the challange!
  • EmRN06
    Options
    We must've lost a lot of our group!!!
  • TimarieS
    TimarieS Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am optimistic about weigh in tomorrow. I went to the doc yesterday and he said I am technically in the healthy bmi range! I go for a check up every year around the same time to get my meds evaluated and I have lost 42 lbs since last year! I'm still gonna strive to lose the last 16 lbs, my new goal is to have it gone before relay for life may 21st!
  • EmRN06
    Options
    Hi all!!! I feel like our group is falling apart... but anyway... I made my goal!

I weighed in at 178.4 - so exactly 1 pound loss! I also met the weekly fruit challenge every day!!!

Good luck in your weigh-ins!
  • dsolgot
    Options
    Bumping for anymore weigh ins!!!