Options

Replies

• 10more
    10more Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Saturday check in...

Start weight: 123
    3/5 goal weight 122
    3/5 actual weight: 120.2 (exceeded goal by 1.8 pounds)
    3/12 goal: 119.8

I had absolutely no chocolate :happy: . Last night, I even turned down cupcakes with chocolate icing :noway:
  • naebear99
    naebear99 Posts: 73
    Options
    Saturday check in:

SW: 255
    Short-term goal: 253 - DONE!
    7-week goal - 241

I didn't have any chocolate this week.
  • beechick
    beechick Posts: 50
    Options
    Saturday Check in
    177 SW
    Goal 175
    checking at 174 CW
    Gaol for next week 172
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Great week everyone, thanks for those of you who posted, I think it's best to just report here, I will compile the results and report to the others.
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose any weight this week :(! I did have a bad emotional week though but now I am taking ownership of that and learning from it!

Starting Weight: 206.8
    Goal Weight for 3/5: 204.4
    Current Weight on 3/5: 206.8 (no weight lost)
    Goal for next week on 3/12: 204.4 (I will make it this time)
  • amysj303
    Options
    ok, here is what I have so far:
    team member, goal, week 1 weigh-in, servings of chocolate
    Karissa3 177, 178-short 1 lb
    beechick 175, 174-exceeded goal by one pound, 1 serving of chocolate
    Naebear99 253, 253-goal met
    Xomakaxo 182, 181.9
    HeatherNTbs 187, 188.2
    bromk 182, no weigh in
    ChassityO 204, 206 (goal not met)
    asjerven 112, 113, fitness goal met, 2 servings of chocolate
    10more 122, 120.2 (exceeded goal by 1.8 pounds)
    Lovetobeme 207, 206.3 (exceeded goal), servings of chocolate .25 (1 thin mint)
    Vivi10 need weigh in
    let me know if I got anything wrong!
  • bromk
    bromk Posts: 34
    Options
    Sorry I missed reporting yesterday... Weigh in was 180.6 (exceeded my week one goal of 181.4). No chocolate, although I really wanted some during a horrible week. Next week's goal is 180.
  • amysj303
    Options
    Great work on week 1! It's week 2 and the team with the most exercise calories burned wins! The challenge is to earn 700 calories this week through exercise.
    Please make sure I have your goal for the week 2 weigh-ins, I have submitted the info for week 1.
  • amysj303
    Options
    I need week 2 goals from Karissa3, beechick, Lovetobeme, Vivi10!
  • amysj303
    Options
    ok, how's the week going for everyone? squeezing in some exercise?
    I had my run monday for 405 calories and my workout tonight, I did an upper body circuit that was 25 minutes, and an abs circuit that was 15 minutes for 272.
    Not totally sure about the calories on the run, the treadmill was way under the MFP calculations, I will wear the HRM tomorrow to see what it says.
  • naebear99
    naebear99 Posts: 73
    Options
    Squeezing in some exercise, yes. I'm a bit challenged this week - I felt sick a couple of days, and we've got company, so a bunch of my exercise this week was house/yard work. Still hoping to get to the gym tomorrow and the next day.
  • ChassityGetsFit
    Options
    I've already met my 700 calories burned and a few more! I'm hoping I can burn much much more in order to help us out in trying to burn the most calories!

I'm doing much better this week so hopefully I will be losing something and hopefully meet my goal this week!!!!
  • amysj303
    Options
    Nice Job, Chassity!
    I burned 388 on the 4-mile run last night, so that puts me over the 700 mark, I might have a long run on Friday in stead of Saturday since I have a baby shower on Saturday.
  • 10more
    Options
    Great job Chassity & Amy! I'm at 592, so 108 more calories to burn which is doable :smile:
  • amysj303
    Options
    yep, 10more, definitely do-able!
  • ChassityGetsFit
    Options
    I went to a Zumba class today and burned so many calories!! YAY ME! Are we suppost to be counting the calories since Saturday or Monday? I looked at my fitness for the week, and duh it starts on Monday not Saturday! If it's Saturday then I've burned 1805 so far! YAY ME!
  • bromk
    bromk Posts: 34
    Options
    Feeling badly that I did not help my group with this week's challenge. A ridiculously busy week and a couple days with a migraine have made exercise almost obsolete. Eating properly has been iffy, too. Not looking forward to the scale this week just based on how I feel. Sorry all!
  • amysj303
    Options
    Here's what she said:
    Keep track of calories burned, they must add up to a MINIMUM of 700 total exercise calories.
    -These calories must be burned by exercise rather than by a deficit of calories.
    -The team with the highest number of total calories this week WINS.
    -The 700 calories can be burned in multiple sessions, your weekly total must be 700 cals or above.
    -The more you burn, the higher your chance of winning this week!
    -The calories counted will be from Monday, March 7 - Saturday March 12

so, calories mon-sat burned. I burned a few more last night, I did this "red carpet workout" on demand. It was a lower body one, I did upper body on Tuesday. It was so hard! she killed me. seriously. I am crippled. I wasn't going to rest today but I think I have to, I could not do a long run. maybe rest tonight, yoga tomorrow, long run on Sunday before my spa day reward.
  • 10more
    Options
    I finally met the minimum calories burned. I'm at 727 burned and done for this week, my legs are killing me :laugh: I wonder what challenge jitterbug has in store for us next week :huh:
  • ChassityGetsFit
    Options
    Oh shoot, LOL! Well I still did really good! Since Monday I've burned 1389 calories! I think I might have a break today, my legs are KILLING me! :)