What would you sacrifice for a day's calories for?

Options

Replies

• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    There's a little Mexican restaurant where my mom lives that has the best queso and chips ever... So that and chocolate chip cookie sandwiches with icing in the middle. I miss being a fat person some times. Rofl.
  • Fertilegrounds5
    Options
    molten lave fudge sunday from coldstone creamery.... 10lbs more and it's mine.... bwahahahahahaha!!!!
    WOW! My Cold Stone does not carry that. Or maybe I just have not been in awhile. 10 pounds you got that easily!
  • Fertilegrounds5
    Options
    There's a little Mexican restaurant where my mom lives that has the best queso and chips ever... So that and chocolate chip cookie sandwiches with icing in the middle. I miss being a fat person some times. Rofl.
    We can treat ourselves every now and then. Just as long we don't make it a habit or over do it. I had a adult milkshake this weekend from this place called PYT in Philly. Soooooooo gooooood! But I made sure I worked it off the next day and will not indulge again for some time
  • FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    A cheesy gordita crunch from Taco Bell... I know it's so bad for you but it tastes soooo good.

Yum! Me too! That's my favorite thing ever from Taco Bell and they only have them twice a year where I live.
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I would sacrifice my calories to eat my kid's homemade lemon and lime cheescake (and I mean eat all of it) and my daughters onion gravy (about 3 litres of it please):laugh:
  • appleshells
    appleshells Posts: 165
    Options
    hmm, hard one. probably a really delicious pizza
    or when my mom makes perogies, cabbage rolls, and borscht

I am coming to hang out with you that day......minus the borscht
  • Adsnwfld
    Adsnwfld Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing, I have not completely deprived myself of anything. I make the choice to eat or not eat what I want. You are in control of what you do and don't eat. I you love burritos (and I do) you can have one (or at least) part of one. As an example, My kids love Red Robin, and I usually get a salad minus dressing and can get away with about 400 or so calories. The last time we went, I wanted a cheese burger. So I ordered one of their custom burgers that run about 1,000 calories. I cut it in half and boxed it. Sure that is a bit more then I usually down for lunch but it did not wreck me.

That what would you eat thing is really destructive, you can eat what you want every once in a while, just don't go overboard. and even if you do it isn't the end of the world. Remember you have to consume 3500 calories to put on 1 pound of fat. So enjoy life every once in a while and don't freak out if you are 500-1500 calories over for a day...Just hunker back down the next day.

It is when you have 3, 4, 5 or more days like that, that will derail you. Once or even twice a week you can indulge yourself a bit. You will find that you will tell yourself NO, that food isn't worth blowing my calories on.

Everyone here is doing great, keep up the good work
  • sherri31
    sherri31 Posts: 80
    Options
    pizza hut pizza and lots of cream eggs. Yum:love:
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    hmm, hard one. probably a really delicious pizza
    or when my mom makes perogies, cabbage rolls, and borscht

Yummy! I miss having a whole bowl full of pierogi and drowning my cabbage rolls in the amazing tomato sauce my mum makes... D:

I could really go for some sort of cheesy grilled sandwich. And none of this low fat stuff either ;)
  • sylvia1970
    sylvia1970 Posts: 134
    Options
    My wife's home made fried chicken dinner.

I thought a chicken dinner was where a chicken was roasted in its own juices. My negatives is homemade pizza which a split in portions for the whole family but i could eat at least 2 slices
  • misschristi
    misschristi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    chili's paradise pie and texas cheese fries. yum!
  • reikichris
    Options
    Champagne Mimosas and chocolate covered strawberries … OOHHHH or Creme Brulée.
  • HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    Options
    Absolutely nothing, I have not completely deprived myself of anything. I make the choice to eat or not eat what I want. You are in control of what you do and don't eat. I you love burritos (and I do) you can have one (or at least) part of one. As an example, My kids love Red Robin, and I usually get a salad minus dressing and can get away with about 400 or so calories. The last time we went, I wanted a cheese burger. So I ordered one of their custom burgers that run about 1,000 calories. I cut it in half and boxed it. Sure that is a bit more then I usually down for lunch but it did not wreck me.

That what would you eat thing is really destructive, you can eat what you want every once in a while, just don't go overboard. and even if you do it isn't the end of the world. Remember you have to consume 3500 calories to put on 1 pound of fat. So enjoy life every once in a while and don't freak out if you are 500-1500 calories over for a day...Just hunker back down the next day.

It is when you have 3, 4, 5 or more days like that, that will derail you. Once or even twice a week you can indulge yourself a bit. You will find that you will tell yourself NO, that food isn't worth blowing my calories on.

Everyone here is doing great, keep up the good work

I think most of us avoid our favorites because that is what added the pounds in the first place. I know I avoid all-you-can-eats because I still don't trust myself and why put yourself in that predicament to indulge if you don't have to. I have been trying to think of what I would "endulge" in but I have given up that stuff for so long it doesn't even sound good..........hmmmm.....maybe a fresh baked gooey chocolate chip cookie! (and I would take forever to eat it!)
  • s4r4hc
    s4r4hc Posts: 7
    Options
    you can eat nandos chicken the calories arent that bad, i had a chicken pitta there today it was fab!
  • hannahmayr30
    hannahmayr30 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    a gallon of long island ice tea

I'm along there with ya!! lol

Souds like a party! I'll be there!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    a gallon of long island ice tea

I'm along there with ya!! lol

Souds like a party! I'll be there!

Count me in, I got the first round of shots.
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    corned beef laulau
    spam and egg sandwich
    fettucine alfredo, non diet version
    fried california roll
    chicken fried steak
  • rcrea
    rcrea Posts: 80
    Options
    Jersey Disco Fries, with ketchup, and a plate of pickles on the side! For those of you who have never experienced Disco Fries they are steak fries covered in brown gravy with melted mozzarella cheese on top. Best. Food. EVER!
    :bigsmile:
  • jmcniel
    jmcniel Posts: 65
    Options
    My wife's Pecan Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake....it is better than sex.
  • beadalicious
    beadalicious Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    movie theater popcorn, or Steak-Gorgonzola Alfredo from OG! Oh yum...