What would you sacrifice for a day's calories for?

Options

Replies

• ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Dairy Queen's chicken strip basket with an extra thingy of gravy, with a big Dr. Pepper. And I'd just about have to sacrifice my calories for it -- it's over 2/3 of my daily calorie allowance. :laugh:
  • Splendidissimus
    Options
    Jersey Disco Fries, with ketchup, and a plate of pickles on the side! For those of you who have never experienced Disco Fries they are steak fries covered in brown gravy with melted mozzarella cheese on top. Best. Food. EVER!
    :bigsmile:

That sounds amazing...

I think mine is a cheesecake, homemeade by a person at work... a whole one, please. :}
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My wife's Pecan Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake....it is better than sex.

He lies. My sex is phenomenal also. :wink: :laugh:
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    My wife's Pecan Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake....it is better than sex.

He lies. My sex is phenomenal also. :wink: :laugh:

Best quote yet. I love it.

Maybe it's the newbie in me but I'd trade the days' calories for living a day in a body I'm proud to own.
  • cazza_hespie
    Options
    definately cake.......or flapjack.....or gallaxy lol.......probs a lot more tooo lol
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Jersey Disco Fries, with ketchup, and a plate of pickles on the side! For those of you who have never experienced Disco Fries they are steak fries covered in brown gravy with melted mozzarella cheese on top. Best. Food. EVER!

So essentially poutine?
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    A big plate of chips from the fish and chips shop! LOL
  • thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    Options

So essentially poutine?

sounds like wannabe Poutine to me
  • rcrea
    rcrea Posts: 80
    Options
    I don't know what that is? Please tell me more!!!
  • rcrea
    rcrea Posts: 80
    Options
    So I just saw what Poutine is. Very similar, but what kind of cheese is on that? Different type of fries, and the cheese is mozzarella in melted over the top of the whole thing. It may very well have been my first meal. lol
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    I'm not sure I can think of anything that is truly worth a whole day's calories...I pretty much have what I am craving in little bits here and there, but If I had to think of something, then it would be.......hmmmm....... a giant slice of mushroom and sausage pizza with fresh parmesian sprinkled on it. That is about equivalent to my daily calorie intake.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I was gonna say a piece of red velvet cake cheesecake from the cheesecake factory but that might require giving up a weeks worth of calories so forget it! :bigsmile:

GUUUUUUUUURL! You don't even know!!! My birthday is on National Cheesecake Day, which ....they release a new flavor every year on the day of course!!!! 2009.... Red Velvet Release. Oh man. It's the best thing ever to go into my mouth!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    A good day with my family.

edit to add: I totally didn't think of food when I saw this question. I use my calories for food already. I'm feeling fairly confused, I guess, by the spirit of the question...
  • calvarado
    calvarado Posts: 72
    Options
    Mine would have to be for my favorite dinner at our favorite Japanese place.... one of those places where they cook at the table- can't think of the name for how they cook it.. teppan(??).. but it'd be the salad, soup, rice, veggies, shrimp, chicken and steak- and the green tea and/or plum ice cream afterwards! Ok calorie wise- but portions are waaaaaaay to big.. and I'd eat it all!! :-)
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    A banana waffle from a place called spatz anda massive iced coffee.

Cook at the table japanese is tepanyaki. have always wanted to try that.
  • bryantraymond
    Options
    A delicious combination Pizza or some crazy cheesy nachos with the works!!
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    There use to be a little bar/resturant in the little town of Hamshire TX. It was called Comeaux's. I would give up a weeks worth of calories to have just 1 more of their extra greasy cheeseburger with fries. It closed years ago....ahhh memories! I think if I still lived there I would have to find one of their family members to give up the secret!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I would sacrifice a day's calories for a piece of Vanilla Bean Cheesecake from The CheeseCake Factory! I think I need to do extra this evening just thinking about it. LOL!

That IS the reason I go to that restaurant!! Not the vanilla triple chocolate cherry, not the creme brule cheesecake, not the cakes...the simple vanilla bean cheesecake. O.M.G.

And now I'm hungry! LOL
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    A slice of my wedding cake. Chocolate cake, fresh raspberries, vanilla Bavarian whipped cream with Grand Marnier and dark chocolate ganache.

Made by me :bigsmile:
  • chicalatte
    chicalatte Posts: 174
    Options
    The Cheesecake Factory in general.

My bf and I are going there on the 16th to celebrate our 3 year anniversary and the Fried Mac and Cheese balls are like 1000+ cals alone. And I want some flippin Oreo Cheesecake haha.
    So that they'll either not eat the whole meal or run my *kitten* off.