Cheez-It Junkie

Options
2»

Replies

• hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I was watching this health show and they were talking about crackers and they pointed out that the slogan for cheez its is "get your own box". But if you ate that box all by yourself you would consume over 2000 calories! Yikes! I have a weakness for snacks like that but so I don't buy them but if my fiance buys them I make sure he keeps them high in the cupboard so out of sight out of mind (usually!)
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! I didn't even think of the hundred cal packs but I really am a sucker for the duoz cheez its (two flavors-one box) maybe I will just separate them into "portion controlled" sizes after I buy them.

Cheez its junkie here. I love the duoz and separate them into snack bag, makes me a little bit more conscious about woofing down the entire box.
  • uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options
    What about the Annie's cheesy bunnies? They're like cheez-its. I see them at Whole Foods and Trader Joes all of the time.

If not, then I second the 100 cal snack packs. Just make sure you only eat 1 snack pack though.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    LOVE Cheez-its!!!

I consider myself lucky though... I prefer the reduced fat ones over the "real" ones so that is all I buy. And for some reason Cheez-its are the one food love that I actually CAN control. But I NEVER sit down with the box... I always make myself a serving to eat.

Mmmmmm.... Cheez-its! :tongue: