Have You Bloked Anyone?

Options
Breckgirl
Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
I was just wondering if anyone has blocked someone and why.

Replies

• Breckgirl
    Options
    LOL Blocked not Bloked. My c key sticks.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I don't even know how to block someone unless they send you a private message. Can you block people on the forums?
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but I'm currently trying to block someone from seeing my blogs and profile. I know you can defriend them, but I don't know if you can block them. Unfortunately! :(

I'm trying to blockthem because they are disrespectful of myself and my family and I don't want them to know what's going on in my life. Unfortunately we are both a part of this awesome website so she can be nosey any time she wants. :(
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I haven't :smile: ...But my Alter-Ego might have :wink: lol
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    I don't know, but I'm currently trying to block someone from seeing my blogs and profile. I know you can defriend them, but I don't know if you can block them. Unfortunately! :(

I'm trying to blockthem because they are disrespectful of myself and my family and I don't want them to know what's going on in my life. Unfortunately we are both a part of this awesome website so she can be nosey any time she wants. :(

I know what you mean. My ex best friend is on here and I'm thinking of blocking her so she can't see anything I post.
  • AmberElaine84
    Options

I know what you mean. My ex best friend is on here and I'm thinking of blocking her so she can't see anything I post.

Totally hear ya...that is who I'm trying to block as well!! She doesn't deserve to see anything about me.
  • AmberElaine84
    Options
    I haven't :smile: ...But my Alter-Ego might have :wink: lol

Lol!!
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I can't figure out how. If anyone figures it out let me know!
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    I can't figure out how. If anyone figures it out let me know!

This is all I've found so far...

Blocking a user prevents them from communicating with you. The blocked user will not be informed of the block. You simply won't receive any messages from them any longer.
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    I was told that you can block someone only if they have sent you a message and there is a place to block them there.
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I have. I don't believe it stops them from seeing your profile or board comments though - it only disallows them the ability to private message you.
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    I have. I don't believe it stops them from seeing your profile or board comments though - it only disallows them the ability to private message you.

Yea, I figured that out. Too bad you can't have total blockage.
  • bosanka
    bosanka Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    i have.. but the person has sent me a pm message and i had an option there to block that person.. i tried not to, but that person was persistant and almost " scary " .. don't know why i just didn't feel comf. with that person.. even though it was a "she " :)
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    i have.. but the person has sent me a pm message and i had an option there to block that person.. i tried not to, but that person was persistant and almost " scary " .. don't know why i just didn't feel comf. with that person.. even though it was a "she " :)

Hey there are scary "she's" out there too. Go with your gut on these matters.