Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Have You Bloked Anyone?

Breckgirl
Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
I was just wondering if anyone has blocked someone and why.

Replies

• Breckgirl
    LOL Blocked not Bloked. My c key sticks.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    I don't even know how to block someone unless they send you a private message. Can you block people on the forums?
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    I don't know, but I'm currently trying to block someone from seeing my blogs and profile. I know you can defriend them, but I don't know if you can block them. Unfortunately! :(

I'm trying to blockthem because they are disrespectful of myself and my family and I don't want them to know what's going on in my life. Unfortunately we are both a part of this awesome website so she can be nosey any time she wants. :(
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    I haven't :smile: ...But my Alter-Ego might have :wink: lol
  • Breckgirl
    I don't know, but I'm currently trying to block someone from seeing my blogs and profile. I know you can defriend them, but I don't know if you can block them. Unfortunately! :(

I'm trying to blockthem because they are disrespectful of myself and my family and I don't want them to know what's going on in my life. Unfortunately we are both a part of this awesome website so she can be nosey any time she wants. :(

I know what you mean. My ex best friend is on here and I'm thinking of blocking her so she can't see anything I post.
  • AmberElaine84

I know what you mean. My ex best friend is on here and I'm thinking of blocking her so she can't see anything I post.

Totally hear ya...that is who I'm trying to block as well!! She doesn't deserve to see anything about me.
  • AmberElaine84
    I haven't :smile: ...But my Alter-Ego might have :wink: lol

Lol!!
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    I can't figure out how. If anyone figures it out let me know!
  • Breckgirl
    I can't figure out how. If anyone figures it out let me know!

This is all I've found so far...

Blocking a user prevents them from communicating with you. The blocked user will not be informed of the block. You simply won't receive any messages from them any longer.
  • Breckgirl
    I was told that you can block someone only if they have sent you a message and there is a place to block them there.
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    I have. I don't believe it stops them from seeing your profile or board comments though - it only disallows them the ability to private message you.
  • Breckgirl
    I have. I don't believe it stops them from seeing your profile or board comments though - it only disallows them the ability to private message you.

Yea, I figured that out. Too bad you can't have total blockage.
  • bosanka
    bosanka Posts: 336 Member
    i have.. but the person has sent me a pm message and i had an option there to block that person.. i tried not to, but that person was persistant and almost " scary " .. don't know why i just didn't feel comf. with that person.. even though it was a "she " :)
  • Breckgirl
    i have.. but the person has sent me a pm message and i had an option there to block that person.. i tried not to, but that person was persistant and almost " scary " .. don't know why i just didn't feel comf. with that person.. even though it was a "she " :)

Hey there are scary "she's" out there too. Go with your gut on these matters.