What matters more to you?

Options
Karleyyy
Karleyyy Posts: 857
An attractive face and chubby body, or average face and skinny (or for girls, muscular) body? I just felt like starting a topic...:P

Replies

• zadowd
    zadowd Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Attractive face and chubby body!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I dont like skinny. I need lady lumps
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    It's all about the face for me (eyes, hair & smile) so I'm gonna say attractive face w/ a chubby body.
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Personality:)
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    attractive face, chubby body.
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I dont like skinny. I need lady lumps

so fergalicious! :)
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I dont like skinny....
    I like face first, personality second and nice arms third!!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    An attractive face and then a feminine body (which is not a single,perfect definition) as far as a first glance at a stranger.
    A nice lady,intelligent,funny and caring are the real winning points and tie in with and add to the physical attractiveness.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

Yep! I can take a guy who is a little less attractive and not in great shape if he's funny, loving, smart, etc.
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I would say attractive face w/chubby body. Worse case scenario they can drop the.lbs but if you're ugly, there's not much you can do about that.
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    every relationship should have a fat/pretty and a skinny/ugly to help the gene pool!
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I would say attractive face w/chubby body. Worse case scenario they can drop the.lbs but if you're ugly, there's not much you can do about that.
    Love it!:laugh:
  • cintrinepink
    Options
    None of the above. A Giant brain that is super smart, that listens to my body's signals to stop eating when it is full, to stay at a healthy weight for my body frame,not starve itself to look like a super model and even smarter to take care of itself when the host body is doing stupid stuff to sabotage itself, and to exercise the body when the host body is being lazy or trying to come up with dumb excuses to not listen to it's smart brain, and as an added bonus the super smart brain would develop great confidence which the brain knows is super sexy, and would consequently have a great personality that would make every one the super smart brain met want to be friends with the SSB because that whole package gives off such great beautiful energy and light that everyone would be attracted to it for various reasons of their own. Yea, I would want to wonder around in that light. Super smart brains are also interesting and not boring. Isn't that why we are all here at MFP. To be walking in the light with Mike!
  • kickboxer74
    Options
    I am very attracted to women with long hair and a pretty face. The concept of beauty for is driven a lot by t.v., magazines, billboards...etc. I like women who have great personalites and that can make you laugh. I like someone that does not take life too seriously. I don't get to hung-up on size. I propsed to Jillian Michaels...I haven't got a response yet. LOL
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I like it all! It just depends on how the whole package of the person adds up.. I don't really have a type, but I'm still picky within different types.
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    after much observation of those interested (both male and female), skinny body - you can have a "butter face" but have a nice bod, and they could care less....

(however personally i like my girls with a little more curves and an accent, lol)
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I proposed to Jillian Michaels...I haven't got a response yet. LOL

sorry sweetie, i think you have the wrong parts to be her type, lolol.....
  • sherri31
    sherri31 Posts: 80
    Options
    Attractive face and chubby body.
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor and brains. Seriously...a hot dude who can't laugh at himself or carry on a conversation will only last so long.
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options

same.

could never been into a great looking person with no (or a bad) personality. looks actually don't matter much to me, if I like who someone is they are attractive to me.