What matters more to you?

Options
2»

Replies

• TheDaniProject
    Options
    AND THATS ALL SHE WROTE LOL

I would say attractive face w/chubby body. Worse case scenario they can drop the.lbs but if you're ugly, there's not much you can do about that.
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Smile, eyes, and personality....you got that and I don't see the rest!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    after much observation of those interested (both male and female), skinny body - you can have a "butter face" but have a nice bod, and they could care less....

(however personally i like my girls with a little more curves and an accent, lol)

OMG..I was just going to post the same thing..I have to agree
    From talking to male friends etc...if the chick has a super slender/nice body (some T&A as well) then don't even seem to notice what her face looks like...LOL
  • mistydawn76
    mistydawn76 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    attractive face w/chubby body

I actually like a little cub on my man! Oh and nice arms. *drool*
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Have to say attractive face with some meat over the bones does it for me.
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Attractive face with a chubby body - I can always lose weight :)
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I would say attractive face w/chubby body. Worse case scenario they can drop the.lbs but if you're ugly, there's not much you can do about that.

:laugh: That's what I thought. You can fix the body but not the face!! :laugh:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    i dont wanna be a butterface
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,334 Member
    Options
    i dont wanna be a butterface

-- FearanLoathing:

Don't worry, my friend, you're not* a butterface. :)

To answer the original question, if I find her face attractive which includes a smile that melts me...and her personality is compatible with mine, the rest just doesn't matter very much.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Holy moly...I'd never want to be a butterface either..
    I've met a ton of hot men that I wouldn't even want have a one night stand with because their personality sucked...for whatever reason. Personality has to be there.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Attractive face and chubby body!

same here.
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I realized a long time ago that I will be ugly no matter how fat/thin I am (I have been both). Yep, not much I can do about ugly at all and that foreshadows personality by a long shot in most cases regardless if anyone wants to admit it. I have no personal preference, it just doesn't matter when you are as hideous as I am.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    Neither I cuase i've liked skinny girls even though I've always said I liked them with meat on the bones. Unfortunately I never make a move other than talking to them.
  • LovelySnugs
    LovelySnugs Posts: 389
    Options
    comedy beats basically everything. i've mad some AWFUL mistakes with men who could make me laugh.

then again, the funniest guy i've ever met also happens to be the kindest and most generous. so i guess my answer has to be personality first.

though i must say, DH is actually quite good-looking, even if he's totally out of shape. so, if i'm specifically answering OP, i say attractive face and chubby body.
  • tobeinshapeagain
    Options
    I prefer intelligence and a personality compatible with mine.