"If every day were like today you'd weigh... in 5 weeks"- It

Options
13»

Replies

• ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of you doing so well!!
    I often wonder if the "if you ate like this" just means for that full day if you eat similar or if it tallies throughout the week because my numbers are different every day, 5-10lb difference
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Sweet and congrats! I'll have to start keeping track!
  • cathyv0409
    cathyv0409 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Excellent suggestion!! I'm going to start tracking mine. Great job on your loss too! I can't wait to see you post in 5 weeks. I will squeal like a girl with you :-)
  • penny39
    penny39 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! It's a great encouragement to hear of other people's success stories! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic. Thanks for the inspiration. When I look at my in five weeks it really has some drastic changes so i started tracking mine. I hope that I hve the same results. I cant wait to be under 300 It has been a long time. Working hard to get there. One step at a time and one day at a time. Have been under my calories everyday since starting on Feb 11. I go to the doctor on March 11 for a weigh in. I am a little nervous but I know I have worked hard so I am not going to stress about it.
    Again thanks for inspiration! so happy for you great job.:flowerforyou: