90 day challenge week 10 (only 4 weeks left)

Options
This is it girls only 4 weeks left.. This is a repeat of week 8 time to get a move4 on.. I revamped just a bit.. Be sure to get your cardio in. as well

water 8/7
cardio 6/7
strength 4/7

Warm up cardio:

1) Standing mountain climbers: One Minute or approx 50 reps
Stand feet hip width apart, right arm and left leg go up together, left arm right knee go up together it’s a fast paced movement (pretend your climbing a rope)

2) Skaters:

The speed skater exercise targets your shoulders, back, arms, abs, butt and legs. Do 2 sets of 25 reps. This one is fun!!
When you lean to the side, keep that quarter squat in your landing leg. The wider you jump, the more you'll work This is literally like skating you take on the same form and position the lower your squat the better the burn. Really swing your arms like you are a speed skater.

3) squats
2 sets of 25

4) Chair dips ( per request)
15 reps I do mine on the stairs more stable

5) doggie lifts: for hips and saddlebags
On all fours lift knee out to the side 2 sets of 10 each side

6) donkey kicks hips and saddlebags (try to make sure you foot is flat. like you would leave a foot print on the ceiling)
On all fours you draw you knee into your chest and kick up to the ceiling going slow 2 sets of 10 each leg

7) push ups X 2 sets of 25 (challenge yourself to do these on your toes this week if you have been doing them on your knees)

8) Pelvic lifts
Lie on the floor knees bent lift hips to the ceiling squeeze your glutes as tight as you can during the lift lower to floor 25 reps

9) bicycle crunches:
On your back crunch bringing right elbow to left knee while right leg is extended, >left elbow to right knee with left leg extended one cycle equals one rep.
50 reps.

Stretch:
Side bends. Stand tall, feet shoulder width apart, hands on hips. Then reach up to the sky with the left hand, bend to the right from the waist, bringing the left hand and arm overhead and reaching to the right. Slowly return to start with hands on hips, then bring right hand up and lean and reach to the left. Continue alternating, reaching and leaning to the opposite side with each hand, with the arm fully extended, hold for 30 seconds

Quad stretch: Stand reach with left hand grab left foot (use a chair for support if you need too ) Hold for 30 seconds repeat with right leg

Sit and reach. Sit upright on the floor with legs straight in front of you. Extend your arms straight, reaching toward your toes, and gently lean forward. You do not have to reach your toes—just stretch to the point that you feel a gentle tension, but no discomfort. Hold for 30 seconds, and then relax.
that’s it ..
Congrats that was 15-20 minutes you spent on you today..And you got a full body workout.. And I am sure you are feeling it
You’re done!
4-7 days a week
8/8oz water 7/7
cardio 45- 60 minutes 6-7 days

Replies

• chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Can't wait! I'm assuming that we're supposed to get in about 9+ glasses of water now, so we can equal 'eight' days?
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Can't wait! I'm assuming that we're supposed to get in about 9+ glasses of water now, so we can equal 'eight' days?
    [/quote

8 8 oz glasses for 7 days same as we have been
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    [/quote

8 8 oz glasses for 7 days same as we have been
    Ok. I was confused by the first one. It says 8/7 water lol.
  • chickadee2010
    Options

Water 1/7
    Cardio 0/6
    Strength 0/4
    Today hasn't been a very good day. Snacking mostly, since I had a get-together to go to. I'll be making my workout chart later this evening.
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    WATER 1/7
    CARDIO 1/7
    STRENGTH 0/7

i THINK i DRANK AS MUCH BEER AS i DID WATER TODAY :) OH WELL TOMARROW IS A NEW DAY.. I DON'T GET OUT VERY OFTEN AND TODAY I WANTED TO ENJOY IT.. AND I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH MY NEICE AND MY SISTER.. :)
  • chickadee2010
    Options

Water 2/7
    Cardio 0/6
    Strength 0/4
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    starting to look like it is just me and you in this challenge chickadee. Don't know what happened to everyone else.. Is anyone here with us??

water 2/7
    cardio 2/7
    strength 1/7
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    It does look like that so far. Hmmm. Well, you did good today. :) I just got my water in today. I've had zero time this weekend.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    This is the first time I've done the strength for this challenge, and I freaked out at first. I'm halfway through with it right now, and I was thinking "Wasn't I supposed to do toe raises first?" Then I looked at where I've got them written and it said not to. So I had to come on here and double-check. Thankfully, I've been doing the right workout. :laugh:
  • chickadee2010
    Options

Water 3/7
    Cardio 0/6
    Strength 1/4
    I got 21 minutes of cardio in today, so I'll probably add every walk together.
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies

#62 here touching base

Since Jan 26 I have been down with 3 different flus overlapping each other. I have been keeping up and reading what you guys have been doing, but not commenting.

My starting weight was 250 and my goal weight was 225. As of today I am at 231.5, so may just get there.

You guys have been so dedicated, and doing so well! So impressive. I am trying to get back into things, but the exercise levels that you guys are at now are way beyond what I can do after being down and out for so long
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Welcome back, tiddlyjinx! :)
  • bluemagic33
    Options

Do what you can do and listen to your body.. Any movement is better than nothing. If you need to split it up do so. Most importantly try to do at least 30 mins a day or 45-60 every other day. Walking, taking the stair, mopping the floor. it all adds up.. Just keep moving.. You can make that goal.. Decide that is what you really want.. And go for it..

Glad you are on the the mend..
    Laurie
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    water 3/7
    cardio3/7
    strength 2/7

not to much extra today after a 12 hour shift, and tomarrow I am on call, if I don't have to stay tomarrow night on call I plan on hitting the treadmill when I get home..
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    water 3/7
    cardio3/7
    strength 2/7

not to much extra today after a 12 hour shift, and tomarrow I am on call, if I don't have to stay tomarrow night on call I plan on hitting the treadmill when I get home..
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Hi there No 7 checking in after a long absence!

I have been keeping up with my water and trying to get a bit of exercise every day.

Thanks for keeping this going, I have gone back a few weeks and printed out the challenges, and I'm going to start them all again from scratch and hopefully get back on track.

I've only lost 1 and a half pounds, but I feel better in myself and have noticed a difference in my clothes so that's incentive to keep going.

Well done bluemagic and chicadee for keeping going!

Wiz
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Welcome back, wizzywig!
  • Winnie45
    Winnie45 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    #34 - I'm ba-ack!

I haven't even been logging in for about a week. Last time I weighed, maybe two weeks ago, I was up to 136! Tied for my all time high. I was so disappointed in myself.

Anyhow, since Friday I have gotten my eatting back under control. I've also gotten back to cardio. So, today I will try the strength workout again.

So far this week, since Saturday:

Water: 3/7
    Cardio: 2/7
    Strength: 0/7

I really appreciate you keeping the challenge going even when most of us are fading. For me, it's inspiring.

Winnie
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Welcome back, Winnie!
  • chickadee2010
    Options

Water 4/7
    Cardio 0/6
    Strength 2/4
    I've almost got 45 minutes of cardio added up.