90 day challenge week 10 (only 4 weeks left)

Options

Replies

• bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    water 4/7
    cardio 4/7
    strength 2/7

Our busy time is approaching up at work already.. I am so not ready.. The last two days have just kicked my but.. I am handling it better with the exercise and having more energy.. But by the time I get home I am toast. Maybe I am just getting old lol...12 hours shifts in the OR turn into 14 with drive time.. killer
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options

Water 5/7
    Cardio 1/6
    Strength 3/4
    I'll log my cardio later. I'm pretty sure I have at least 45 minutes added up.
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    cardio 5/7
    water 5/7
    strengnth3/7

I am going to say it is very discouraging to come here and only find a couple of people posting, I thought the whole idea of a challenge was to challenge yourself and each other.. Support and motivate along the way.. Either you want it or you don't.. The choice is your and only yours.

those of you still at it.. Congrats for acknowleding you are worth the effort. Keep up the good work..
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    :happy: I am SO worth the effort. I'll be really glad when I finally get down to 16 to go. I haven't seen that number yet on my ticker. TOM is this week sometime, so I'm not sure how the weigh-in will go, but I've been keeping up with working out and eating good since Monday. So we shall see...
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    :happy: I am SO worth the effort. I'll be really glad when I finally get down to 16 to go. I haven't seen that number yet on my ticker. TOM is this week sometime, so I'm not sure how the weigh-in will go, but I've been keeping up with working out and eating good since Monday. So we shall see...

Keep up on your water more if you can limit your sodium and you should easily get there this week... I am pulling for you..
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    I've got the water covered. Although, today I was only able to get in 8, ever since a few days ago it's been tons more than that. Good news: I found a box of Minute Rice and I don't remember how many calories it was, but it has 5 mg of sodium, I believe. So I'll be cooking that for dinner tomorrow, along with some SteamFresh veggies. I'm excited about trying it :)
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    I've got the water covered. Although, today I was only able to get in 8, ever since a few days ago it's been tons more than that. Good news: I found a box of Minute Rice and I don't remember how many calories it was, but it has 5 mg of sodium, I believe. So I'll be cooking that for dinner tomorrow, along with some SteamFresh veggies. I'm excited about trying it :)
    [/quot

sounds great.... I am sure you will hit it this week.. Hard work pays off, if a great body came in a bottle everyone would have one.. Working for it sure makes you want to keep it :) Keep up the good work..
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    No 7 Wizzywig here

Water 3/7 Must drink more water at home!

Cardio 3/7

Strength 1/7

I've got a few days off work, so should get the cardio in, need to work on my strengths.

Can't believe only 4 wks left!

Wizzy
  • BaseballMom18
    Options
    Life got in the way and I fell off the wagon, but I am determined to complete every challenge! So bear with me as I play catch up!

Hugs,
    Christy
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Welcome back, BaseballMom!
  • chickadee2010
    Options

Water 6/7
    Cardio 1/6
    Strength 4/4
    I think by tomorrow I'll have 2.5 days of cardio done. I'm just jogging in place for about 7 minutes at a time. I get sweaty and it adds up. This week and next I think I'll be focusing on food mainly and strength. And getting in some cardio every day. I can't believe we only have one more day! Eek. I'm excited about this weigh-in. :)
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    Water 5/7
    cardio 5/7
    strength 4/7

Been a great busy day... Had a late dinner tonight.. that is not so good.. But I made chicken fajatia so yummo.... Looking forward to left overs tomarrow...
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    EDIT: I thought I'd be able to get 8 waters in, but I just got six, so I'm not going to count it. Changing it back to five.

Water 5/7
    Cardio 1/6
    Strength 4/4
    I think by tomorrow I'll have 2.5 days of cardio done. I'm just jogging in place for about 7 minutes at a time. I get sweaty and it adds up. This week and next I think I'll be focusing on food mainly and strength. And getting in some cardio every day. I can't believe we only have one more day! Eek. I'm excited about this weigh-in. :)
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. number 62 here (my keyboard seems to be acting up and I can`t get the number sign to work)

Well I jumped back into exercise today, and did 50 minutes of Zumba. I have to admit it was tough after being out of it for 6 or so weeks, and I am sore tonight.

Will check in for weighin. Can`t remember whether it is Friday or Saturday.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    tiddlyjinx, it's either Friday or Saturday, whichever you pick. I've been going with Saturday.
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies. For those still participating,please continue to e-mail me your current weight. Makes life easier.

Thanks
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. It's been difficult this last 2 weeks with different events, etc. Hoping to get into the swing of things by next week.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Welcome back, myatac428!
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Water 6/7
    Cardio 2/6
    Strength 4/4
    I had Long John Silvers for dinner, so I'm going to jog in place for a little bit. Even if I don't do well weighing-in, I know that I've had a good week. Minus today's dinner. :laugh:
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    #81 weighing in at 148.2