Favorite Receipe web sites???

Options

Replies

• MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I never knew crockpot 365 was gluten free- that mustve made it even harder ....
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options

You people need to get on that website and go to the store :)
    FREAKIN AWEEEEESOME! :p

Oh you! You flatter me :bigsmile:
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Great post.. bumping to check out later after work.. there's a bunch that I've never been to!

These are my "go to" recipe websites usually...

allrecipes.com
    cookinglight.com
    hungrygirl.com
    spark.com
  • rduncank
    rduncank Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bump
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I love eatingwell and allrecipes. But today I found tunathewonderfish.com and am in love with tuna (omega 3's!) all over again!
  • paroxysm
    paroxysm Posts: 56
    Options
  • BuckeyeLuvvvva
    BuckeyeLuvvvva Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Bump : )
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    bettycrocker.com is my most recent discovery and I love it for quick tasty meals
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com

GREAT Stuff there!!!

Yup, that site inspired me to take photos of my own creations back in 2007.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    http://www.recipe.com/

I like how you can plan your meals for the week and it makes up the grocery list and if you put in the stores you go to it tells you which places have things on your list on sale.
  • nhhartmann
    nhhartmann Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I use a variety of websites for online recipes but I cannot stress to you how many recipes I've gotten from Prevention Magazine that are super healthy, low calorie foods and taste great.

I have a subscription I got free and each and every issue has something in it I want to make, so maybe look for them online or get a subscription (it's really cheap if you get a year but if you buy it at the grocery store it's like $5 an issue which is crazy).

Turkey chili made with tomatillos and cilantro - everyone I served this to raved about it and asked for the recipe (I've made it over and over again).

Also - Here's another GREAT one I got from a recent issue (which I've made 3 times - two as gifts) Yum:

Honey-Glazed Pork
    1/2 c apple juice
    2 Tbsp honey
    1 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
    2 cloves garlic, minced
    1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
    1/4 tsp cayenne
    1 Tbsp olive oil

1. HEAT oven to 400°F. Combine apple juice, honey, soy sauce, and half of the garlic in small bowl. Sprinkle pork with cayenne.
    2. HEAT remaining 1 tablespoon oil in medium ovenproof frying pan over high heat. Add pork and cook, turning once, until browned, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Pour juice mixture over pork and transfer to oven. Bake until pork is done, 25 to 30 minutes.
    3. Return frying pan to high heat and cook juice mixture until a thick glaze forms, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
    4. SLICE pork and put on plate. Drizzle with glaze and serve.
  • chelledepriest
    Options
    Bump!
  • nkaplosinit
    nkaplosinit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    www.supercook.com

LOVE this website. You simply put in the foods you have already in your house and it gives you recipes you can make with what you already have on hand!! Then from there, I have to look at the ingredients to see how healthy it would be.
  • rodegghero
    rodegghero Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    www.foodgawker.com

Its like crack for foodies.
  • sdgirl22
    sdgirl22 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    just saving this link to my topics for easy reference!!!! Always looking for new ideas
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    OMG I love you all. great ideas but really a gluteen free crock pot web site and a tuna fish site I'm in love and my favorites list is twice as long. Thanks
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    bump