Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Im actually making it!!

Carrie6o6Carrie6o6 Member Posts: 1,443 Member Member Posts: 1,443 Member
I love these tickers! They really help me!! I was just looking at mine and I have lost 25lbs and still 50lbs to go.. but my little ladybug is almost half way!! Its just such an inspiration to see it ALMOST at midpoint! Then I thought, "wow im really doing this! Im actually ALMOST half way! Im REALLY making it!!" I have never stuck to something so long! It sure wasnt easy... But its actually happening!! It just sunk in! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Carrie6o6Carrie6o6 Member Posts: 1,443 Member Member Posts: 1,443 Member
    I love these tickers! They really help me!! I was just looking at mine and I have lost 25lbs and still 50lbs to go.. but my little ladybug is almost half way!! Its just such an inspiration to see it ALMOST at midpoint! Then I thought, "wow im really doing this! Im actually ALMOST half way! Im REALLY making it!!" I have never stuck to something so long! It sure wasnt easy... But its actually happening!! It just sunk in! :bigsmile:
  • elliott062907elliott062907 Member Posts: 1,508 Member Member Posts: 1,508 Member
    woo hoo

good for you......
  • pecksun8pecksun8 Member Posts: 570 Member Posts: 570
    Congrats! Good for you and keep it up!

I see that I am where you were and that I am going to be heading in your exact same direction.

57971.png
  • natalie424natalie424 Member Posts: 320 Member Posts: 320
    Yay, Carrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your progress.
  • mrsyac2mrsyac2 Member Posts: 2,784 Member Member Posts: 2,784 Member
    Thats a great accomplishment keep up the good work
  • lotusfromthemudlotusfromthemud Member Posts: 5,396 Member Member Posts: 5,396 Member
    Go, ladybug, go!:flowerforyou: Woot!
  • PrincessDesirayPrincessDesiray Member Posts: 104 Member Member Posts: 104 Member
    WHOO HOO congratulations. The mid point is only the begining I believe. I can't wait to join you there.