OT: worst/most unbelievable line you have ever heard...

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I wanna know the wort, stupidest, or most far fetched(unbelieveable) line you have evr heard from a date/person...

Mine is: You are out of my league and way to beautiful I thought youd never talk to me

I say that light heartedly but in all seriousness that may have been the beginning of abuse(wierd sounding I know) but that guy is long gone...he was a jerk and I caught on to him faster than he thought... but guys and gals lets hear it

Replies

• FitJoani
    Options
    I wanna know the wort, stupidest, or most far fetched(unbelieveable) line you have evr heard from a date/person...

Mine is: You are out of my league and way to beautiful I thought youd never talk to me

I say that light heartedly but in all seriousness that may have been the beginning of abuse(wierd sounding I know) but that guy is long gone...he was a jerk and I caught on to him faster than he thought... but guys and gals lets hear it
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    "I'll let you buy me a beer if I can guess your bra size." :indifferent:

Nice try, Soup Nazi!!! :angry:
  • fitzio1015
    fitzio1015 Posts: 168
    Options
    hahaha nice topic

" hey how have you been" <
    thats the ice breaker.....and i just looked at him and saidnow you know damn welli have no clue who you are and i have never seen you b4 in my life.

then he says " im brian now you know me so how have you been". then i just walk away..

he wasn't even cute or i would have stayed to chat or if he would have been atleast honest
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    I'm 6'3....so the most BIZAAR line I have ever heard is

"Damn, your tall, I wanna climb you like a tree":noway:

Yes, I am being serious! :laugh:
  • psuastro97
    psuastro97 Posts: 125
    Options
    this was not from a date or anything, but before i got married, i weighed 150 pounds. i started to diet and exercise. at this point, i had lost about 10 pounds and was feeling pretty good - after all, i'm 5'6" tall - not too bad. i was rather proud of myself. my friend's neighbor (who i had just met) was talking with us about diets and exercise. she was quite a bit on the over weight side, as ell - and trying to lose weight. anyway.....she looked at me and said TO MY FACE "No one likes a fat bride"

not sure if it was inspiration or spite, but by my wedding date, i had lost 23 pounds!!! i walked down the aisle looking hot, weighing in at 127!

of course i'm now trying to get back to that weight - marriage has made me comfortable!
    maybe i should look that lady up now for more inspiration.....
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I remember the topic of coversation during a date along time ago turned to a topic I brought up:

We talked about this thing called the Internet...at the time I was in a company on the ground floor and I was stoked about the sales potential of the venue.

I have never forgotten the words of that guy (a very seasoned salesperson) on my date:

"If you think anyone would buy something off of a computer from some flash in the pan fad called the Internet... you are looney!" :embarassed:

So whenever an opinion is expressed to me that goes against my gut ....I think of that comment! :tongue:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    "How do you like your eggs?" pathetic huh!!!!!
  • psuastro97
    psuastro97 Posts: 125
    Options
    oh, i just thought of one!

opn spring break, i got a tattoo. one night a guy approached me and said he had one that said "slippery when wet"

like that has a chance of working?????
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options

unfertilized!!!!
  • FitJoani
    Options
    hahahaha I would have a great response to that one when I would say Im allergic and walk away(this is actually true tho) But then again its not often I hear lines...sniff sniff sniff even if I am out with friends I get jokes thats about it...
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

unfertilized!!!!

ROFL
  • FitJoani
    Options
    I remember the topic of coversation during a date along time ago turned to a topic I brought up:

We talked about this thing called the Internet...at the time I was in a company on the ground floor and I was stoked about the sales potential of the venue.

I have never forgotten the words of that guy (a very seasoned salesperson) on my date:

"If you think anyone would buy something off of a computer from some flash in the pan fad called the Internet... you are looney!" :embarassed:

So whenever an opinion is expressed to me that goes against my gut ....I think of that comment! :tongue:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
    at least it wasnt the al gore "I invented the internet thing" hahahahahaha
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I had this really bad experience when I first started dating after being married for 17 years.
    This guy, who I was on a first date with, started saying something about having sex. So I don't know how I worded it, but I said something like "just because I'm getting divorced doesn't make me loose, or ready for sex yet" So then do you know what he said? He said something like "That's ok, I'm most likely going to go home and gratify myself"!!! And then he said "most guys probably wouldn't admit that, but, I'm showing you what an honest person I am" Geeeeeeeeez!
    That guy NEVER had a second date! I couldn't get out of there fast enough!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Once I was wearing my POW/MIA shirt and this little redneck woman walked up to me and was like, 'I like that shirt.'

I responded by smiling and saying 'Thanks, my uncles best friend in Vietnam ended up MIA so I wear it in tribute to him.'

She said, 'I know what that means too, Prisoner of War/Missing in Action, see I told you I knew what it meant.' About that time she kinda leans against my car (I was getting gas) and was like 'I would be your prisoner....your prisoner of love...'

I was like :noway:

I kinda laughed and said, 'Uhm, haha, thanks'

She then proceeded to bend over and shake her butt at me (tight redneck jeans and all) and was like 'Come on muscles, I showed you mine, now you show me yours...' then she slapped me on the butt. At this point I nervously laughed and got back in my car. She blew me a kiss and was like, 'I'll be around here all afternoon if you change your mind...'

I hastily drove away. :huh:
  • klikittyklak
    klikittyklak Posts: 144
    Options
    'She looks like she could suck a ****'

that was said to my best friend (also my ex-bf!) by his coworker after I visited their work one day. My ex told me afterward. I was not amused, he was.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I think you got me confused with fatsis.:embarassed:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I think you got me confused with fatsis.:embarassed:

012_421~The-Simpsons-Homer-D-Oh-Posters.jpg Not again!!!

embarrassed.gif Any one know how to un-send a PM???
  • Davidsalthouse
    Options
    Well, I am a guy, so I haven't gotten any lines tossed my way. Even if I did, I don't think I would realize, but the funniest line I ever heard used was...

"Are you a parking ticket, cause you have fine written all over you!"

Needless to say, we laughed so hard at the guy, a friend of ours, we almost got tossed out.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Well, I am a guy, so I haven't gotten any lines tossed my way. Even if I did, I don't think I would realize, but the funniest line I ever heard used was...

"Are you a parking ticket, cause you have fine written all over you!"

Needless to say, we laughed so hard at the guy, a friend of ours, we almost got tossed out.

As a former cop, I totally appreciate that line. ROFL
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Once I was wearing my POW/MIA shirt and this little redneck woman walked up to me and was like, 'I like that shirt.'

I responded by smiling and saying 'Thanks, my uncles best friend in Vietnam ended up MIA so I wear it in tribute to him.'

She said, 'I know what that means too, Prisoner of War/Missing in Action, see I told you I knew what it meant.' About that time she kinda leans against my car (I was getting gas) and was like 'I would be your prisoner....your prisoner of love...'

I was like :noway:

I kinda laughed and said, 'Uhm, haha, thanks'

She then proceeded to bend over and shake her butt at me (tight redneck jeans and all) and was like 'Come on muscles, I showed you mine, now you show me yours...' then she slapped me on the butt. At this point I nervously laughed and got back in my car. She blew me a kiss and was like, 'I'll be around here all afternoon if you change your mind...'

I hastily drove away. :huh:

I didn't know Shannon had visited NC! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: