One Year Of Maintenance!!!

Options

Replies

• Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous and an inspiration!!!! I know I can do this... but it sure helps to hear that others have been able to maintain this lifestyle!!! Can't wait to meet you in the winner's circle!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BunnyDVP
    BunnyDVP Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks for sharing. Keep up the GOOD work. You are an inspiration to us all here. You could be used as a "poster child" for us to use.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What a total Inspiration!
  • dtrm88
    dtrm88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on your one year of maintenance! Wishing you continued success!!
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Thanks for sharing - people like you are an inspiration to the rest of us! BTW - you look amazing!
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Thank you all, so so much!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is an awesome transformation! Congrats! You look terrific!
  • tinboy
    tinboy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My goodness gracious! That is past amazing! Thank so much for sharing!
  • TahsiaFriedman
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting! You look fabulous! I'm just getting started and sometimes it's hard to picture myself being thin. So it's extremely encouraging to see pics like these which make me believe that it's actually possible. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic and deserve all the rewards. I know exactly what you mean by "overweight and happy" That's how I thought for a little while, but I have refocused. I can achieve it and you are definitely motivation to do so! :smile:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Great attitude too!:flowerforyou: CONGRATS!
  • BrocksMommy
    BrocksMommy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! WOW!!!!
  • noiinteam
    noiinteam Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing... you are beautiful
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You look super!!!!! You have done a wonderful job!!!!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!! (not to mention drop-dead gorgeous!!!). I'm lucky to have you as one of my MFP friends. Maintenance is where people struggle a lot and I'm getting nervous since I'm approaching it. I will look to you for inspiration and strength!! *hugs*
  • cris12
    cris12 Posts: 90
    Options
    wow, you look absolutely stunning! keep up the AMAZING work!
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable!! You look perfect! Congratulations on your weight loss and your year of maintenance. You are inspiration for everyone on MFP.
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Getting down to my goal weight and staying there seems impossible, your story gives me hope.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Good work.
  • labgirl3
    labgirl3 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look absolutely stunning! Congrats on not only your weight loss, but on your continued success. I hope to be where you are some day in the near future!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!