6 week 6 pack results so far

Options
2»

Replies

• savannahgro
    savannahgro Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I just bought this dvd. It's on sale at Target for $9!
    I'm going to start it when I am done with 30DS

Glad to hear it gets results!
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Ok...so I just started level 2!!! I must tell you there is a huge jump in difficulty, so if you are starting this dvd be prepared LOL

So what were your final results? I just bought this DVD yesterday and haven't tried it yet. I am excited to hear your total results.
  • amielcampbell
    amielcampbell Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Do you need free weights or any other equipments for these videos? i am asking about both 6 week 6 pack & 30 day shred
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Thats ace that is!!

Im in the UK and I ordered mine on ebay last week, still hasnt arrived yet, sooooo gutted because I could have had the first week done by now! Really looking forward to it tho! I have a baby pouch too so looking forward to loosing even 2 inches off it would be great!!
    I'll add you as a friend so you can WARN me on it!!:noway:

Sarah
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Do you need free weights or any other equipments for these videos? i am asking about both 6 week 6 pack & 30 day shred

Shred, yes get weights, not sure on 6W6P
  • cmowat13
    cmowat13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just did my 30th day of 30 day shred yesterday and just got 6 week 6 pack and shred it with weights. I was planning on doing both of those together, because I didn't see the results I was hoping for with the 30 day shred. I'm battling with the love handles....ugh. For those that have done 6 week 6 pack, did it help with love handles?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!