Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 10

Options

Replies

• elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Dang, on vacation and forgot to weigh in this week...hope you'll let me hang around for another round. Thanks for the charts and motivation Rach and all of you Pin-ups!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    giving up junk food this year for lent so this next 10 weeks are gonna be fantastic :P Im hoping im gonna be in the 220s finally also(sorry i say that so much but im just tired of being stuck in the 230's). I hope you all have a great week!! :)
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    I am all for it! I have missed a few weeks... I am not sure why, I have been looking for the post. I would love to do it with you. I am at 141 right now. Let me know if you start again.
  • 4alison4
    4alison4 Posts: 54
    Options
    I don't know exactly what you guys are doing, but I want to join!!! How? :happy:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I don't know exactly what you guys are doing, but I want to join!!! How? :happy:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/187998-pin-up-girls-recruiting
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    193.2 late, sorry. I'll sign up for the next round in the other thread too :)
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    My first attempt at P90X Plyo has me wanting to pass out on my desk already, it's only 8!!! It was slightly more advanced that I think I am, but I "tried my best and forget the rest". I really look forward to being able to do that workout and not die (avg heart rate of 150! 150 for 54 mins! with a peak of 178!).

But!! That means I've officially surpassed the pass-out-in-the-floor level of fitness. Wooo! :glasses:

PS. My great-grandpa fell and broke his hip last night and is in the hospital. He's pretty healthy for 100 but any kind thoughts and prayers sent his way will really help!!!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    Do any of you ladies ever suffer from overwhelming exhaustion?

I had cut way back on my exercising, because I just don't have the energy to do it. And now I'm to the point where I can't even work up the energy to get out of bed to do my three days a week of C25k. I'm exhausted, and not sure what to do. I'm trying to make smart food choices, haven't been eating out, watching my caffine, going to bed earlier and earlier, etc, etc. But I'm waking up tired. Even now, I've been up for 6 hrs, and I feel like I've got weights on my eyelids. All I want to do is go home and sleep. For hours!!!

Help? Suggestions? Ideas? Anything? I've got a Dr appt coming up on the 24th with my primary.
  • RachVR6
    Options

I had cut way back on my exercising, because I just don't have the energy to do it. And now I'm to the point where I can't even work up the energy to get out of bed to do my three days a week of C25k. I'm exhausted, and not sure what to do. I'm trying to make smart food choices, haven't been eating out, watching my caffine, going to bed earlier and earlier, etc, etc. But I'm waking up tired. Even now, I've been up for 6 hrs, and I feel like I've got weights on my eyelids. All I want to do is go home and sleep. For hours!!!

Help? Suggestions? Ideas? Anything? I've got a Dr appt coming up on the 24th with my primary.

Hmmmm.....how many calories do you eat daily? Maybe you're not giving your body enough fuel. Possible.
  • valeriedent2
    Options

Hmmmm.....how many calories do you eat daily? Maybe you're not giving your body enough fuel. Possible.

I'm allowed something like 1507 or something like that. And I eat them all.
  • RachVR6
    Options

I'm allowed something like 1507 or something like that. And I eat them all.

Not sure then. Hopefully your Dr appointment can help clear things up. :flowerforyou:
  • FrankyOsage
    Options

Rach got my first question. Second, maybe get your thyroid checked. Its a simple blood test but can make a world of difference.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can't believe it has been 10 weeks already. This year is flying by. Way to go everyone, you guys are doing great!!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options

I had this problem last year. I went to the doctor to run tests and it turns out I was Vitamin D deficient. I'd say talk to your Doctor to get some tests!
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options

I had this problem last year. I went to the doctor to run tests and it turns out I was Vitamin D deficient. I'd say talk to your Doctor to get some tests!

I have to take extra Vitamin D myself. It made a huge difference in how I felt.
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    Forgot to eat again at a normal time, I'm not hungry but I've been working out a lot lately and not even sorta making my calories. Guess I'll go grab my stupid lunch... oh well. Sitting back at my desk and watching a stunning storm rolling through my area.

It seriously impressive and lulling me to sleep.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    How you ladies doing??

Week 10 weigh-in is just around the corner!!
  • meenabee
    meenabee Posts: 3
    Options
    I'd love to be added into the next grouping. Do we just message you on Monday with starting weights? Sorry I'm pretty new to all this stuff. :smile:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'd love to be added into the next grouping. Do we just message you on Monday with starting weights? Sorry I'm pretty new to all this stuff. :smile:

Yep, just get my your start weight by monday! :flowerforyou: