Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 10

Options

Replies

• FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Oh my goodness!! I can't believe I'm finally under 210. I haven't been there in two years!

209.2 *****es!! Next stop: ONEderland!

PS. Today was Zumba Cardio Party instead of P90X Yoga X, I'm not there yet, at allll. It was pretty awesome actually, didn't quite realize how much I had been working until I saw my avg heart rate!
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions on my fatigue!!

I've been doing some research and it's looking like it's most likely thyroid. But I'm definately going to keep the vitamin D in mind and discuss the possibility of that with my Dr. when I go. I'm also going to discuss having the blood test done for rheumatoid arthritis. My mom has it and my older sister was just diagnosed. So, that's a possibility too.

I'm not sure if TOM would significantly affect thyroid function that it's so much worse then? Or what my deal is. But, at least it finally started, so I'm hoping to be back up and running in another day or so.

In the meantime, being very careful in food and definately getting in all my water. Well, I was being very careful until I just caved a bit ago and splurged on a Cadbury's Creme Egg. But, I logged it! It's on my diary!!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I finally found a nice organic grocery store in my area and loaded up on munchies. I even found organic, spinach-stuffed soy schnitzel (I live in Germany, schnitzel is their thing). Things are looking good for my weigh-in too. I've had a funky headache off and on for about a week though, so that sux.
  • anvy0530
    Options
    Oh my goodness!! I can't believe I'm finally under 210. I haven't been there in two years!

209.2 *****es!! Next stop: ONEderland!

PS. Today was Zumba Cardio Party instead of P90X Yoga X, I'm not there yet, at allll. It was pretty awesome actually, didn't quite realize how much I had been working until I saw my avg heart rate!

Awesome!!!!
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    I finally found a nice organic grocery store in my area and loaded up on munchies. I even found organic, spinach-stuffed soy schnitzel (I live in Germany, schnitzel is their thing). Things are looking good for my weigh-in too. I've had a funky headache off and on for about a week though, so that sux.

Hahah! When we lived in Germany all my mom ever ate was schnitzel and spaetzel!! She hates sausage and was pregnant/breast feeding me half the time so no beer for her. (Sorry Mama!!)

And feel better!
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    Got in waaaaay too late last night be able to get up to work out (much less get to work very perky). Oh well! I get off a tad bit early today so I'll try my hand at afternoon P90X Legs and Back and see if I die.

Have a great Friday ladies!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Got in waaaaay too late last night be able to get up to work out (much less get to work very perky). Oh well! I get off a tad bit early today so I'll try my hand at afternoon P90X Legs and Back and see if I die.

Have a great Friday ladies!!!

Legs & Back for me tonight, as well!!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I cant believe its been 10 weeks already!!
  • anvy0530
    Options
    Hi there! Checking in with my weigh in. I'm down to 206 (loss of 2.2 pounds this week!!!!). I haven't lost more than 2 pounds in a week in for-ever.
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Weigh in is just around the corner... dum dum dum...
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    Who has two thumbs and can't say no to people? This chick.

Last minute bridesmaid in a friends wedding 5 days before being a bridesmaid in one across the country... bye bye all my moneys.
  • WriteNovels
    WriteNovels Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am checking in early because I have a very busy day tomorrow. I am at 168!! 2lbs down!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    160.5 yaaay! Just need to keep it off now I'm exercising again and get down into the 150s!!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I'm up this week to 147.5 booooo. Never mind. Going to work extra hard this week to get it off again.

Good luck everyone!
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    132.2!
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    190.6 Finally back in the right direction. Great work to all of you "losers!" :) Thinking of grandpa with his broken hip, hoping for a full and speedy recuperation. 5 bridesmaid dresses??? You're working on your own prom apparel store :) I'm looking forward to being more active on the board for the next 10 weeks. Thanks everyone for the inspiration!
  • kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Cant wait to meet the new ladies!!!

This week wasnt the greatest at eating. A few days went over my calories... But still hit the gym and really tried new things. I was dissapointed...

Anyways, Saturday entered a 5k that I was planning on walking, but ended up running the whole thing... Talk about getting motivated.

I think the eating different those few days, excersising and just determination helped me break my plateau so I am happy to tell you that my weigh in today was....

188.2!!!!!!!!! I couldnt believe my eyes! I promised my trainer I wouldnt weigh myself everyday, so Im glad I didnt because this morning was a great surprise!

This weeks goals:

No cheat meals
    Excersise 5x a week
    No fast food
    No lunch dates after work

Have a great week ladies!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I don't know what the deal is. I thought I worked hard last week and I'm back up to 174. Hmpf. Throwing a bit of a hissy fit this morning.
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    190.6 Finally back in the right direction. Great work to all of you "losers!" :) Thinking of grandpa with his broken hip, hoping for a full and speedy recuperation. 5 bridesmaid dresses??? You're working on your own prom apparel store :) I'm looking forward to being more active on the board for the next 10 weeks. Thanks everyone for the inspiration!

Hahah!! No kidding... 5! And my two best friends haven't gotten engaged yet, so I'm looking at least 7 (At least it isn't 27!!) When I get a chance I'm taking them all to our local radio station to donate to a program that gives them to girls that can't afford to go to prom. I'm sure there aren't a lot of "big" girls that donate their dresses so this should really help out some local high school girls (plus, tax deduction!). They are pretty dresses just not my style or colors and NOW THEY ARENT MY SIZE!!! WOOOO!!! Got fitted for what's now #5 two weeks ago and I'm already a smaller size. I can't wait to see what size I order for #4 this weekend!

oh and 208.2!! (yellow square, yellow square, yellow square...)