The Nasty Thread.

Options
124»

Replies

• Charlie002
    Options
    This is the most retarded thread I have ever seen. It is a waste of time to just click here. The creator should be ashamed! Oh wait ....thats me.
  • Charlie002
    Options
    Just do not eat those exercise calories...........
  • Katcatters
    Katcatters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have had dirty diaper explosions. It gets everywhere. And once its out, so hard to contain. I hate kiddie parties too. Waste of money.

Your kids diaper, or your own?

That was beautiful!

... but just not nasty?
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Fine want my b!itch moment dear Charlie... here it is.

:devil: I am so tired of playing positive all time time. Of being like Oh I am here for you ... Oh you are doing so well... wow.. you can really tell all the weight loss .... yeah right. Like I know you, care about you or even really take the time to look at your posts ... seriously ok? I have a life. I am here to just do what I need to do without having all of this playschool drama played out... my God people... do any of you have a freaking clue as to what it is to be an adult and take responsibility for your OWN actions and not NEED the ACCEPTANCE of people you don't even know?!:blushing:

:tongue: ..... is THAT what you were looking for? I only responded because it was you and you always make the best posts. But that REALLY was difficult for me to write because I really AM an upbeat person (even though I've got the flu!).

nice.:flowerforyou:

It was really quite fun! I don't really feel that way with 99% of the people of course but you wanted us to vent so there ya go!

lol you're so nasty....jk, i wouldn't be where I am if I didn't have you on here :smooched:
  • Katcatters
    Options
    .. how nasty could it get? .. and what would happen .. would we get struck off? - I couldnt survive if I did! :'o(
  • Katcatters
    Options
    I had a nasty thread on my sweater once - I pulled it and the whole arm came off!
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm locking this post. The MFP forum rules clearly state that the forums are PG-13. Anyone who posts material that violates our rules risks having their posting privileges suspended or even a permanent ban from the site. This is particularly true for repeat offenders.

Anyone who posted material that crosses that PG-13 line, please consider yourself warned. We hate having to suspend or ban people, but we will if we have to, so please make sure to follow the forum rules at all times.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
This discussion has been closed.