Oh no he didn't just say that!

Options

Replies

• abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Wow.
    And I thought, "It looks like you're losing some of that gut," was overly harsh..... Also, in reply to the dangerous 'do I look fat in x' question: "not any fatter than you look in the rest of your clothes."

Tact of a thrown brick.
  • sacchariine
    Options
    AHA! I don't mean to laugh, but my boyfriend did something stupid like that as well. He is THIN as a stick and can eat practically anything. I was complaining about being on this diet and how it's so hard to eat a certain amount of calories. I was done my calories for the day, but I was still SOOOOO hungry. And then he went and ate chocolate and ice cream proceeding to say "Haha, you're not me, YOU can't have any." I get that he was teasing but really? Men, correction, BOYS are idiots. -.-
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Introduce him to the couch.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    bump
  • manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Long distance slap upside the head.

Don't let him discourage you. Keep up your awesome work!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    OMFG...I would slap my husbands face if he said that.
  • LOVEthighSELF
    LOVEthighSELF Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am sorry but your husband sounds like an *kitten*!!!!!!!! How's his body BTW!?!?! jerk. My hubby would NEVER say that to me~ rude and inconsiderate. Comments like that are what cause married woman to look for positive attention from men other than their husbands!!! Someone said no sex for a wekk pshhh-- more like a friggin month!!! That would make me feel SO insecure. You look great congrats on the loss and keep up the good work.
  • Charlie002
    Options
    Prove him wrong. I would shove it in his face once you succeed. But don't let it get to ya. Men will be men. Sometimes they speak before they think. In all honesty, he probably didn't mean to say it like it came out.

Isn't that more of a reward???
  • ColeyCannoli
    Options
    UGH, my boyfriend says the same kind of things. Usually I'll be real excited about dropping a few pounds and he'll say he can't see a change at all >_<

Just go blow off some steam at the gym and ignore it. :P He probably doesn't mean it the way it sounded.
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM (OR SO THEY THINK) AND YOU CAN'T JUST SHOOT THEM. DAMN THE LUCK!!!!!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    MEN!!!! Typical.....foot in mouth disease. :wink:

Common, maybe...but NOT all guys are like that. It broke my heart to hear someone say that to another human they claim to love.

**HUGS TO SHAN**

• bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Know you know I carry a bat in my trunk do I need to pull it out???? ** YOU IS HOT** (SLAPS SOS IN THE BUTT)
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You could always just say... oh really? that's not what the mailman thinks, lmao :devil:

yeah, don't say that :laugh:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Funny how the milkman has been replaced by the mailman.... :noway: :laugh:
    You could always just say... oh really? that's not what the mailman thinks, lmao :devil:

yeah, don't say that :laugh:
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    piss in his dinner
  • Mission4Life
    Options
    I don't want to be a man anymore..... WTH?:mad:
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options

next time you guys are having couples time just tell him "is it in yet,I really cant tell mabey you need to do something else"

I would SOOOOOOOO do this...lol, maybe thats why i'm single!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    dumb-*kitten*
    cut him off for a few days and see how he likes that...
    LOL...what?
    better yet, wear some sexy lingerie and shut him down
    *rubs hands together*

For you hottie
    :flowerforyou:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    That's a definite :angry: :explode: :grumble: :mad: moment.
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    men are dumb - he was trying to be constructive & helpful and .... FAIL!!!

just chalk it up to a Y chromosome issue and move on.

i will ditto this.