Replies

• Chrizzle21
    Chrizzle21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow...I need to get this thing!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I am sort of new and totally out of loop, so these may seem like novice question. What is the 30 day shred? What is zig zagging?
    Katy, your results are awesome. It looks like others are having solid results too. I have got to know more.
    Any help/advice will be appreciated!

The 30-day shred is a workout dvd by Jillian Michaels. You are supposed to do it in 30 days, (10 days of each level and there are 3). Jillian works you hard but gets results. I ordered mine off of Amazon. com. I hope this helps.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is the 30 day shred? Is it a home work-out video?

Yes, it is a at home workout dvd by Jillian Michaels (the one trainer from the Biggest Loser).
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 3 after 30 Day Shred. I had all c-sections too! My kids ages are 7, 3 and the baby is 9months :) I currently weigh 131.2
    This is a great workout! I am now doing Power90 by BeachBody and LOVE it!!

24ql74y.jpg

Thanks for this!! I'm a mom of 2, both c-sections, and have been curious if it'd be possible to get into a bikini this summer. I know it's more difficult for us c-section moms to get rid of the "pooch." I've done the 30 Day Shred inconsistently, and just made the jump to P90X this week. Thanks for the info and photo, showing me my goal isn't unrealistic!
  • Katymom22
    Katymom22 Posts: 121
    Options
    I am sort of new and totally out of loop, so these may seem like novice question. What is the 30 day shred? What is zig zagging?
    Katy, your results are awesome. It looks like others are having solid results too. I have got to know more.
    Any help/advice will be appreciated!

zig zagging calories is aeting a large amount one day then a small amount the next it confuses your body when you hit a plateau
    like say monday is 1800 then tuesday would be 1100 then wed. 1700 then thurs. 1200 and so on
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Thanks...interesting
  • rachpiper720
    Options
    I did the 30DS back in August of last year. It took me about 45 days to get to where I could get all the way through level 3 without stopping or modifying. It helped me get stronger and get in shape to do other things. Since then I have been able to do things that I never really thought I could do like real guy-style push-ups I didn't lose much weight while doing the 30DS, but I never really do because I tend to build muscle before I lose weight, but I did lose about 2 inches off my waist and 3 off my hips. It also prepped me to do P90x, so just keep pushing through the workout!
  • GabTastic
    GabTastic Posts: 21
    Options
    The 30-day shred is a workout dvd by Jillian Michaels. You are supposed to do it in 30 days, (10 days of each level and there are 3). Jillian works you hard but gets results. I ordered mine off of Amazon. com. I hope this helps.
    [/quote]

Thanks! I'm going to check this out :)
  • missfitp
    missfitp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the info. I will have to try it out, but I must admit I'm a bit scared :/.....LOL
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    okay so im kinda on again off again with exercising but this was my results doing it on and off for less than a year
    b4
    poyx2o6zwo11sun.jpg
    after
    IMG_4814.jpg
    i still have a way to go but im getting there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!