What do to with that greek yogurt...

Options
13»

Replies

• katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I love the texture and flavor the Greek Gods pomegrante is wonderful It reminds me of the tang of real cream cheese. (my favorite)
    I have not tried the choboni but all of the Greek Gods is good except fig (it taste like burnt brown sugar to me)> the plain is good on baked potatoes >
    So glad i tried it way better than regular yogurt.
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I bought some Chobani plain the other day to give it a try, since people say it is so good for you. I was a bit nervous about the taste, so I did mix in a bunch of strawberry slices. End result? I could only eat half of it (when I ran out of strawberries that I had mixed in the cup. I really didn't care for the taste at all.

Perhaps the flavored ones would taste better, but they also have a bunch more sugar. Not sure if I'll give the flavored ones a try at some point, but the plain stuff is definitely a no go for me.
  • misssuperstitious
    Options
    I bought some Chobani plain the other day to give it a try, since people say it is so good for you. I was a bit nervous about the taste, so I did mix in a bunch of strawberry slices. End result? I could only eat half of it (when I ran out of strawberries that I had mixed in the cup. I really didn't care for the taste at all.

Perhaps the flavored ones would taste better, but they also have a bunch more sugar. Not sure if I'll give the flavored ones a try at some point, but the plain stuff is definitely a no go for me.
    You're just like me then...try the favored ones, they're way better, just make sure you mix them up well as the friut is on the bottom.
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I had yogurt chicken at a greek restaurant in DC a few years ago that was to die for - should look for a recipe for that someday.....yummmmmm.