OT - I wonder if I can plead temp. insanity

Options
2»

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    mholmes, if you click quote below one of them, the http address in between the img tags tell you where they got them.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Our house...Uggg...I love it but our seller was a leech...

I could write a book...Seriously...My blood still boils with all the friggin money they cost us in damages, lies and deceit. The only happiness I have is knowing how much they felt taken for the sale of our home. It wasn't a steal...seriously, I watched the market for over a year...But THEY think it was...and the list and high blood pressure goes on.

Good luck friend... I hope it all works out!
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    hmmmm
    I can't get it to work for some reason
    oh well
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options

I could write a book...Seriously...My blood still boils with all the friggin money they cost us in damages, lies and deceit. The only happiness I have is knowing how much they felt taken for the sale of our home. It wasn't a steal...seriously, I watched the market for over a year...But THEY think it was...and the list and high blood pressure goes on.

Thanks lady! That's why we are still in this. House was assessed as is at 369K (and the assessor said it would be much higher when we do the landscaping, it's a mess right now), we are getting it for 330K. If the difference wasn't so drastic, we would have already walked by now. Plus, its the worst house in the best area (Beverly is upper middle, and all the other houses around it have sold for 400K and above over the last 2 years) So we are going to see it through and try to keep emotions out of it.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

Thanks lady! That's why we are still in this. House was assessed as is at 369K (and the assessor said it would be much higher when we do the landscaping, it's a mess right now), we are getting it for 330K. If the difference wasn't so drastic, we would have already walked by now. Plus, its the worst house in the best area (Beverly is upper middle, and all the other houses around it have sold for 400K and above over the last 2 years) So we are going to see it through and try to keep emotions out of it.

The squeeky wheel gets the oil!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

Absolutely...It's an item, a HUGE item, but that's the best way, keep emotions out of it and know that even after you buy it, you'll have happy sad glad mad days over the entire stress. Finally a year or so later, you will have adjusted enough in the house, completed your two million items of repairs and it will start feeling like your home. :wink: We just finished switching out all the fans and knobs in our home...so the little stuff finally is getting finished. We had a mountain of chores, but it is feeling like a home now. YEY!!!