Replies

• live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Medical tape! Or maybe they make mens pasties some where, lol. Same concept...but a bit flashier.

Funny!! I didn't see your post and just said the same thing about "pasties".....I bet it would work though!
  • fasttrack27
    fasttrack27 Posts: 324
    Options
    That "tit"le (pun intended) will certainly get you noticed! :laugh: Cyclists can get problems 'down low' from sitting on a saddle for hours and legs rubbing, etc. There are a variety of products for that - could probably use the same thing for a different sensitive area. Do you have a bike shop (or specialty running store) in your area?
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    I'm petrified of nipple chafing. Once it starts it is a vicious circle. If you have sensitive nipples, they chafe, so they become more sensitive, so they chafe more. So... I take precautions.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok but for serious...I have no good answers, sports bras have always done the trick- sorry. (maybe they make a sports bro?)

"I don't care who you are right there. That theres funny!" :laugh:

LAWLZ I guess the link didn't post- that's a quote from The Office (I live my life in TV and book quotes) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzwf8O4ZCKk
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Bleeding? Boy, you've got a high pain tollerance. :laugh:

I've had the sore nips before from running and a real runner told me they sometimes tape them. :noway: Yeah, thats what he said. Tape.
    Yup true or bandaids
  • calvarado
    calvarado Posts: 72
    Options
    lol- flashbacks of The Office episode where they ran the rabies 500k Rabies Run!! Do like Andy and just cut the nipples out of your mesh shirt!
  • davd422
    davd422 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    put regular scocth tape on them.....It works
  • meljean30
    meljean30 Posts: 22
    Options
    OH DEAR!!!

http://www.nipguards.com/

im not a runner.. but i thought id lend a website.. and try to hold my sharp tongue.. LOL.. good luckk.. saw a picture.. it looks like it would hurt
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    wow LMAO... i would say band aids should help

heck just cut out that part of the shirt and have that be your running shirt.
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    put duct tape over them. I've seen bloody nips on men, looks painful and draws A LOT of attention...
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    yet another reason i didn't run!
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    .....Ok but for serious...I have no good answers, sports bras have always done the trick- sorry. (maybe they make a sports bro?)

sports bro laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Manzier!

but seriously, I thought my nipples were bleeding this morning whilst cycling to work - it was just REALLY cold tho.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I've heard Bandaids help.

I'm allergic to Bandaid brand bandages glue, so it's a good thing I'm not a guy.
  • WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    wow LMAO... i would say band aids should help

heck just cut out that part of the shirt and have that be your running shirt.

Now THAT'S funny! I would say perhaps some powder or yes, the chafing gel. Are there special shirts for running in??? I don't know.
  • motorman_24
    motorman_24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yeah I knew the title would get a lot of attention!!!! :laugh:

The "bro" reminds me of the Seinfeld episode with Kramer and George's dad.. lmao! Anyways, thanks for all the good advice....
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    OH DEAR!!!

http://www.nipguards.com/

im not a runner.. but i thought id lend a website.. and try to hold my sharp tongue.. LOL.. good luckk.. saw a picture.. it looks like it would hurt

+1 for this. a lot of runners use them. as for the girls that said pasties, well, there you go.
  • fsr402
    fsr402 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Go to walmart or target and get some cheap compression shirts. Anything that is a wicking fabric and tight will stop this. The cheap C6 compression shirts work great for me. I always wear one under my running shirt. My moobs never bleed.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Are you wearing just a cotton tshirt? Cotton is the worst for this. Make sure you are wearing something that is either a. loose (depending on the length of your run) or b. very very tight.
  • 3LittleMonkeys
    3LittleMonkeys Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Okay, well what about nursing breast shields?
  • motorman_24
    motorman_24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    lol.. funny you mention the nursing pads... my wife has tons of them since she is nursing.