Happy Birthday Chuck Norris

Options

Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Google "Where is Chuck Norris" and select the "I'm feeling lucky" tab...

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you
  • RunOnSentence
    Options
    I've been determined to be a quiet, creepy lurker, but this thread has pushed me out of the woodwork!

Thanks to the OP :drinker:

I'm still in tears laughing about the Pie Chart with 'Believe It's Not Butter!' :laugh: :sad:
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    Chuck Norris invented a language that incorporates karate and roundhouse kicks. So next time Chuck Norris is kicking your *kitten*, don’t be offended or hurt, he may be just trying to tell you he likes your hat.
  • tashjs21
    Options
    Chuck Norris invented a language that incorporates karate and roundhouse kicks. So next time Chuck Norris is kicking your *kitten*, don’t be offended or hurt, he may be just trying to tell you he likes your hat.

:laugh:

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

Gee thanks, Chuck!
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    There are four legal methods of execution in the United States: Lethal injection, gas chamber, electric chair and Chuck Norris.

For doctors... an apple a day keeps chuck norris away.
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    They once tried making Chuck Norris toilet paper, but had to abandon the project... because it wouldn't take *kitten* from anyone.
  • tashjs21
    Options
    There is no “ctrl” button on Chuck Norris’s computer. Chuck Norris is always in control
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    "I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.
  • tashjs21
    Options

When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    There is no theory of evolution...just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

• NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Chuck Norris doesn't flush the toilet, he scares the *kitten* out of it!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    (appropriate for today...)

Chuck Norris can build a snow man out of rain.
  • tashjs21
    Options
    Chuck Norris doesn't flush the toilet, he scares the *kitten* out of it!

Bwahahaha!
  • tashjs21
    Options
    chuck-norris.jpg
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    If Charlie Sheen is winning, it's only because Chuck Norris isn't playing.
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Chuck Norris can make a snowman out of rain.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm reading these at work and trying so hard not to burst out loud laughing. Got tears rolling down my face. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I almost completely lost it with the pie chart one and the toilet paper one. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    (appropriate for today...)

Chuck Norris can build a snow man out of rain.

D'oh!! I didn't see yours! :embarassed: :laugh:
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    They once tried making Chuck Norris toilet paper, but had to abandon the project... because it wouldn't take *kitten* from anyone.

I peed a little just there. :laugh: