Replies

• Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good for you!!!!
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Congrats!! That's my first goal. :)
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is so exciting!!!
  • Quicksilvas
    Quicksilvas Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I officially became overweight today as well. It feels so good to be overweight...lol.
  • cougs12
    cougs12 Posts: 92
    Options
    good job. i have about 5-7 pounds before i cross that line. hoping it will come soon
  • Nursejuliej
    Options
    That's an awesome feeling! I remember when I crossed that line. Now I'm about 10 lbs to go til I'm in the "normal weight" BMI catagory. Keep on going! You're doing great!
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Well done! I've got a bit to go before I'm over that particular line.

I'm slightly sceptical about BMI, personally I don't think it works out for me - the top end of my "Healthy" weight is 76.6Kgs.....I can't ever imagine being that weight. I'm not built to be that weight. That's not me being negative just realistic, my body build just could not exist on that weight.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    thats great ! I was soooo happy to see that happen too lol unfortunately ive been stuck just under the obese line all winter b/c i stopped trying but Im getting back on track now!
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I just love MFP. its the only site I know of that people celebrate being overweight! Congrats, I can't wait till its me!!!!
  • I'm working on that as well.. I am at 35.5 right now. 5.5 away! I started at 38.something so I'd say I'm slowly but surely getting there! Great job! :D
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    awesome! I need to check this for myself too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!