I want....

Options

Replies

• deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I want those two fabulous dresses in my closet to fit and to cross off at least three hiking trails on my kids' ToDo list this year.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I'd like to shrink my skin that has been stretched out by 4 pregnancies.:grumble:
  • xXAlana21Xx
    xXAlana21Xx Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    i just want to be happy with the way i look.... and have smaller hips. i think my hips make it look worse than it really is
  • goshagirl
    goshagirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I sooo want that same exact thing, for my thighs to separate when I walk and my belly not to roll over my jeans when I sit down!!
  • shagybear33
    shagybear33 Posts: 272
    Options
    I'd like to shrink my skin that has been stretched out by 4 pregnancies.:grumble:

Ditto!! Only two pregnancies/2 c-sections for me though, but what a mess!!! LOL!!
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I want to go to the pool this year and be comfortable in my own skin. :) (Peace on earth would be nice too.)

Yep, those are both good!!!
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I want to have a baby...
  • UmbraForzare
    Options
    I want my Fangtasia, Bon Jovi and Foo Fighters t shirts to fit.
  • kutz04
    kutz04 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I want my thighs to be able to separate when I walk :huh:

This is also my goal!
  • boomstick13s
    Options
    i want to play with my kids without being out of breath the whole time
  • DeterminedMomNeb
    Options
    I want to be in a two piece by the time I am 40.
  • christinekojack
    christinekojack Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I want to sit down on a plastic lwn chair and not have to worry that I might break it!:blushing:
    oh me too!!!
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I want to sit down on a plastic lawn chair and not have to worry that I might break it!:blushing:

THIS! I am always concerned about crushing anything I sit in. Since most chairs are a 200-250 lb limit, I crushed those easily when I was 350 lbs. I even crushed the chairs that were 'supposed' to be able to handle my weight. I REALLY look forward to not being a chair killer anymore. :wink:
  • Lori07
    Lori07 Posts: 136
    Options
    I want to be able to sit down and not have my belly roll, I want to wear a bikini, and feel good about it I would also like to get rid of the stretch marks my kids left behind but I don't know how to do that one.
  • kittyloo123
    kittyloo123 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    to be able to see my tatoo without pulling up my belly.
  • Encephalovore
    Options
    I want to go clothes shopping and not cry!
  • SuperKatie
    SuperKatie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to sit comfortably in an airplane seat without feeling like I'm spilling into the seat next to me.
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to take my shirt off when I go to Hawaii in August with my wife without being embarrassed. :frown:
  • SuperKatie
    SuperKatie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I feel you on this one. I haven't gone shopping in a very long time bc it's just not worth the pain.
  • Encephalovore
    Options
    I feel you on this one. I haven't gone shopping in a very long time bc it's just not worth the pain.

Same!