I want....

Options

Replies

• kbray003
    kbray003 Posts: 52
    Options
    I want the same thing.... for my pants to not cut into my belly.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I'd like to shrink my skin that has been stretched out by 4 pregnancies.:grumble:

Ditto!! Only two pregnancies/2 c-sections for me though, but what a mess!!! LOL!!

Those C-sections are killer. I had 4!
  • hmanderson
    hmanderson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I want a pizza.

LMAO!!! :laugh:
  • abgoins512
    Options
    I want my thighs to not rub against one another anymore.
    I want my belly to not sag or roll over the top of my pants anymore.
    I want my arms to slim down.
    I want the back fat to disappear!
    I want to be able to walk up and down a flight of stairs without breaking into a sweat and hyperventilating.
    I want to stop craving food.
    I want to be healthy for the first time in a long time.

Most of all, I want to be happy with me!
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to cross my legs at the knees and not do a man cross ( knee to ankle ):grumble:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I want my thighs to stop rubbing together, I want to be able to shop in "little people" stores, I want a reward for working my *kitten* off (literally), I know that being healthy is it's own reward, but I want smaller sooner not larger later...I want to win the lottery so I can stop stressing about money, I want my fiance to quit smoking, I want to be able to do Insanity without bailing out or feeling like death. Sounds selfish, but I want to be one of the smallest bridesmaids in my friend's wedding, not the biggest...I want to be able to show my back tattoo without worrying about the nasty rolls...I want to see the envy in my sister's eyes when she sees that I've lost more than her, proving that stupid diets and no exercise doesn't work. I know I want a lot of things, but they will all happen eventually (even winning the lottery :tongue: )
  • xXAlana21Xx
    xXAlana21Xx Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    i want to wear a bikini
  • smota
    smota Posts: 62
    Options
    I want a pizza.

Ahah! :happy:
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I want my thighs to not rub so I dont spend all summer pulling down the inside leg of my shorts.
    With you on this
    and I want to be able to take the kids to the pool without feeling like everyone is staring at me.
  • ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I want pre-pregnancy body back, I know its not 100% attainable (due to stretch marks & loose skin) but at least 90% of it back would be awesome.
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear shorts or a bathing suit without being afraid everyone is looking at my cellulite in my thighs.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I want my thighs to not rub so I dont spend all summer pulling down the inside leg of my shorts.

YES. i have had this problem for as long as i can remember. it is so annoying. i hate picking out my shorts from in between my legs in public!! LOL
  • smota
    smota Posts: 62
    Options
    I want to be healthier - for that, I quit smoking and started eating really good food. I finally started taking the supplements my doctor gave me and managed to get back on jogging about two weeks ago. Everyday I will run, or swim, do aerobics or lift weights - sometimes a combination of both.

I know my story is not comparable to most of the amazing tales of strength and commitment I read on this website everyday. I am 5'5''/1.64m and never really went over the 62kg/136lbs, which is a bit but not much, and that was over 15 years ago.

But what I really really want, is to go back home this summer, get in a new bikini, and feel like the hottest 36 year old on the beach, and for that I need my abs back :wink:
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I want to wear shorts... and not be able to see my knee fat roll over. I'd like to not have to pull my pants up every time i get up because my stomach fat tries to roll on top of them.

I'd also like to look sexy laying down... lol. I know that sounds silly but when I lay down, I feel like all my fat (including my boobs) go into my face or make me look different/bad.

I couldn't have said it better! And don't forget laying down and the boobs just go off to the sides like they are running away from eachother!
  • jennifer3998
    jennifer3998 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I want my daughter to grow up with good eating habits and a lot of self confidence.
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to work on my computer and not feel my stomach hit the desk. I want to put on a nice pair of jeans (or any other pant) and not have it gap at the waist because of my hips!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to be completely submerged when I'm in the bathtub!
  • amohon
    amohon Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I want to buy a matching Bra/Panty set that both pieces actually fit on!!!!

I agree. I have three daughters and I hate it when we go shopping because they get all the cute stuff and I am stuck in the not so cute stuff. I will get there one day I WILL!
  • get_it_gone2012
    Options
    I want to be able to run without being worried that my boobs are gonna fly up and knock me out! :laugh:
    Oh, and not have my thighs rub together, that would be fantastic!
  • KWSR16
    KWSR16 Posts: 91
    Options
    I want my thighs to be able to separate when I walk :huh:
    yep, same here.

me 2!!

Ya thats about it...