An overheard comment

Options
2»

Replies

• mogenfire
    mogenfire Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AWESOME! and so is your story! Congrats!
  • corpus_validum
    corpus_validum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    u r FIERCE girl!!! way to go! I'm sure everyone in the MFP community is proud of u.
  • coop644c
    coop644c Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up. You are well on your way to reach your goal!!
  • Aylilth
    Aylilth Posts: 125
    Options
    That right there is a big NSV!!!

Well done:flowerforyou:
  • Dante79
    Dante79 Posts: 7
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Refreshing to hear something NICE said under-the-breath at the gym. And by a gym worker, too. I was convinced they were of lower intelligence than male models. This based purely on real experiences, not cynicism. =o]

Sad you feel that way. Maybe it varies from gym to gym.

Im my gym one of our trainers works with a very large lady. She started with supervised walking on the treadmill and overa few months has progressed to independent cardio and strength training between her PT sessions. We're absolutely in awe of her efforts and she gets nothing but positive feedback from staff or clients alike.
  • Wakx
    Wakx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ya, that's a sweet story!

Kudos to you!

It must be quite rewarding for most PTs to see people lose weight, although they also seem to have to work very hard for their salaries (FF Malaysia).

Undersigned today also got some compliments from friends who had noticed that I had lost weight (yet more)!
  • clarkane8
    clarkane8 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! that is so fabulous. You keep it up lady!!!
  • Selaen
    Selaen Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! It must feel so good!
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    That must have made you feel great!
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, and kudos to you for mentioning that you are now at the 50 lbs. mark! Congrats on all your hard work paying off.
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!!! And I loved that the two had class- doesn't sound like they were being mean, just noticing your hard work. And extra kudos for you for putting in a workout BEFORE AND AFTER your training session! That is terrific!