• Chrizzle21
    Chrizzle21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    take the periods out of the img code

still can't seem to get it...oh well
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I love geeks! I've got T-shirts saying so, lol. My husband is a geek, and so am I. I love working out, am doing P90X and training for a half marathon, plus I cheat and do bodyrock.tv workouts on the side, but I will always consider myself a geek, even if I end up being the buffest geek girl you ever knew. :wink:

Also, I love edorice's comment about Sheldon! He is geektastic!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Didn't geeks bite the heads off chickens in side shows? And aren't jocks an item of sports apparel?

:wink:
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Why do these things have to me mutually exclusive?

I think personality goes a long way in making whatever your interests are atractive.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options

I think personality goes a long way in making whatever your interests are atractive.

you could be in trouble then. :tongue:

(ouch!)
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options

you could be in trouble then. :tongue:

(ouch!)

BaZinga!!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    check this out. This is at my cubical in work.

top left is my SIP Voice over IP certification from Avaya, top right is my ACE personal trainer certification
    and below is the rack layout of the servers in our colocation facility. If this isn't the ultimate merging of
    geek and jock, I don't know what would be. And yes, this stays up all the time, I didn't set this up for the picture.

IMG_20110311_145811.jpg
  • jteammom
    jteammom Posts: 173
    Options
    Definitely Geeks. In my experience they are more concerned with what's inside than what's outside. That's probably the sexiest quality ever. As one of my dear friends used to say "Geeks make the best husbands." And I agree - been married to mine for almost 27 years!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    This thread has been very very motivating and encouraging! *flexes muscle while adjusting pocket protector*
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    This thread has been very very motivating and encouraging! *flexes muscle while adjusting pocket protector*

HAHAHA
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Judging by people's criteria, I used to call myself a geek, but now feel more like a nerd. Just lucky I have slightly more people skills.
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    I love my jocks
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • navvs15
    navvs15 Posts: 165
    Options
    Geek, we're closer in personality. And I love personality in a person. And if a geek gets a jock body, they're still a geek! Once a geek, always a geek. :laugh:
  • p1xelate
    p1xelate Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Geek and once a geek always a geek :)

ditto! but I am a bit of a geek myself :D
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    Jocks are nothing but sports geeks. I dated geeks my whole life, and I thought I married a jock. Until I realized that there is nothing geekier than a fantasy football league... NOTHING!!!
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options

I thought stereotypes were based partially in fact All the blondes I know do have more fun!

P.S. It's true. I've been all hair colors from black to polka dot, and blond is definitely the most fun.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Geek brain, jock body LOL!

I agree, I'm a geek so I need something in common lol...jocks are pretty to look at
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I like geeks. If they have a jock body....that's a BONUS! But geeks are more fun lol
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Geek, always.