I regret...

Options
13»

Replies

• JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Malibu Pilates Chair. I have a reformer and though this would be a good addition. I thought wrong.

My mom bought that and NEVER used it. She paid quite a bit of money for it. She has this thing about buying expensive fitness equipment and then using it as clothing racks.
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Thankfully I'm very cynical and don't get drawn in to all the DVD / 'Miracle' devices. I've bought two things.

I bought a bike last summer but just for commuting to work, losing weight was not something I considered at the time. I use the bike all the time with the exceptiong of the really cold winter months/dark nights.

In January I bought weighing scales (the first time in my life I've owned any) and they are indispensible.

This is the first time in my life I've made any effort to lose weight and I'm trying hard to do all the sensible things. MFP is really helping me and I definitley wouldn't be able to do all this tracking without it. It has been a real eye opener and I probably would've failed within days without it.