I'm so excited! Just bought the Beach body dvds"

Shellndub
Shellndub Posts: 72
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
I keep
reading about people doing these dvds. I found them on craigslist. Woohoo
Anyone have any hints, tips etc? Thanks so much! So, glad I'm here!!

I bought:

Brazil butt lift ( I really need some lift...lol can't hurt right?)
Chalean Extreme
Turbo Fire
Insanity!!

Can't wait to get them!!!!!

Replies

• snmonson
    snmonson Posts: 79
    I am currently on my 3rd week of ChaLean extreme... I am seeing great results in my arms and legs
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    I'm doing turbofire (in week 1). I love it so far. It's an awesome work out, and Chalean is so sweet.
  • Shellndub
    Awesome!!! Thanks so much for posting!!
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    I would love to try Chalean Extreme and Turbofire, among others, but there's just so EXPENSIVE!!! No way I'm shelling out over $100 on a workout I might not even be able to do or might injure myself doing. :( I'm jealous, though, because if I found it for cheap on craigslist, I would totally buy it and try it out!!!
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    Isn't that the P90X?
  • Shellndub
    I found all four dvds for $65.00 and $10.00 shipping!!!

Keep looking!!! You can find them cheaper. I couldn't afford them otherwise either!!!
  • Shellndub
    @Mkcalvert- From Chalean Johnson and off the p90x website videos. Although, I didn't buy them off there.
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    I would love to try Chalean Extreme and Turbofire, among others, but there's just so EXPENSIVE!!! No way I'm shelling out over $100 on a workout I might not even be able to do or might injure myself doing. :( I'm jealous, though, because if I found it for cheap on craigslist, I would totally buy it and try it out!!!

The money I spent to buy P90X was worth every cent.
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    I just can't afford that...I went on the P90X website and it looked like something that would work for me, but no way no how on my income!!
  • I did Chalene Extreme, it is great and am now on week 4 of p90x.....which I love too.....they are great and the support beachbody offers is great too :) good luck
  • shanhawk
    shanhawk Posts: 44
    I have TURBO FIRE!! Im finishing up the prep schedule on Saturday!! I LOVE it and it was definately worth every penny!! It's a greate workout!!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    I am in week 3 of TurboFire and I just love it & Chalene! She is such a great motivator.
  • Shellndub
    I couldn't afford to buy them new off the website. So, I started looking on Ebay and Craigslist. I found them on craigslist for a super deal.
    I like something energetic (i love doing Just Dance2) at home right now. Just need more energy and intense. I think this will be fun. I love to dance, kickbox etc. I'm really excited to try this.

If your really interested in finding some of the dvd's go on Ebay or Craigslist. I'm sure you can find them if I did!!

Thanks for all your replies. :-)
  • ladybug1620
    I just can't afford that...I went on the P90X website and it looked like something that would work for me, but no way no how on my income!!
    You can make payments. I think 3 payments of $40 for P90X. For Turbofire, it's 6 payments of $20. That's pretty affordable.
  • ladybug1620

Keep looking!!! You can find them cheaper. I couldn't afford them otherwise either!!!
    Hmmm I am hoping you got the real thing, though. Because all of those programs are sets of several DVDs. Turbofire and P90X both have I think 12 DVDs for each program. Plus fitness and nutrition guides. $65 sounds insanely cheap for 4 programs that should be $500-$600 all together. Someone would have to be crazy to sell all four of those for $65.
  • Shellndub
    Well, the proof will be when they arrive right? lol. I hope I got it all too. lol
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member

Turbo Fire and Insanity have more than one DVD though.
  • Shellndub
    I know they have multiple dvd's. I'm hoping the person was honest (you always take a chance buying something offline) We will see.
    :-)
  • deema79
    deema79 Posts: 108
    Congratulations !!!!!! I have a fair amount of their products and will say they are AWESOME! They will work you just have to push yourself. I finished Chalean Extreme and was very proud and amazed at how much my body could do. I am now on my 7th week of Turbo Fire !!!!!! Believe in yourself.

Good Luck
  • Shellndub
    @Deema79

Thanks so much for the positive comments!!!
This discussion has been closed.