I'm so excited! Just bought the Beach body dvds"

2»

Replies

• marinabrazil
    marinabrazil Posts: 106 Member
    I would love to try Chalean Extreme and Turbofire, among others, but there's just so EXPENSIVE!!! No way I'm shelling out over $100 on a workout I might not even be able to do or might injure myself doing. :( I'm jealous, though, because if I found it for cheap on craigslist, I would totally buy it and try it out!!!

The money I spent to buy P90X was worth every cent.

Totally agree!
  • deema79
    deema79 Posts: 108
    Anytime! !
    Ive wanted to quit and cry :sad: , but Chalene is a GREAT Motivator and she makes it fun. TURBO FIRE is AWESOME ! :smile:
  • I have INSANITY...and it is CRAZY....but good....you will sweat...and just remember...the people in the video cant even finish it...as you see them laid out on the gym floor.... :)
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    I would love to try Chalean Extreme and Turbofire, among others, but there's just so EXPENSIVE!!! No way I'm shelling out over $100 on a workout I might not even be able to do or might injure myself doing. :( I'm jealous, though, because if I found it for cheap on craigslist, I would totally buy it and try it out!!!

It is REALLY worth it (I have to the pics to prove it too!!!) LOL and they do have a payment option!!
    I got Insanity from EBAY and my bonus dvd's don't work =/

When you get DVDs from Beachbody and they don't work, they will replace it for you.

Brazil Butt Lift and TurboFire I got from beachbody doing the payment option.. Also if you don't like it you can return it and get your money back within the 30 - 90 days. (TurboFire has it for 90 days)

I'm not a coach so trust me I'm not trying to sell you!
    Now I would become a coach IF when a person is interested in buying a program they can choice the payment option with coaches. That is the only reason why I don't buy from a coach since you have to pay in full. So instead I do in home parties for women! LOL Along with bedroom products, I end up talking about beachbody products. I actually had a beachbody coach attend one of my parties and I didn't know she was one until Insanity was mentioned. LOL

Getting the DVD programs are cheaper than a gym membership and/or personal trainer!! =)
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member

The money I spent to buy P90X was worth every cent.

That may be, but I still just graduated from college and am in between jobs right now! :frown: I'm glad it's worked so well for you, though!
  • agdeierl
    I have INSANITY...and it is CRAZY....but good....you will sweat...and just remember...the people in the video cant even finish it...as you see them laid out on the gym floor.... :)

Well, that makes me feel better about myself (I think...?), but it's not exactly motivating! :laugh:
  • agdeierl

It is REALLY worth it (I have to the pics to prove it too!!!) LOL and they do have a payment option!!
    I got Insanity from EBAY and my bonus dvd's don't work =/

When you get DVDs from Beachbody and they don't work, they will replace it for you.

Brazil Butt Lift and TurboFire I got from beachbody doing the payment option.. Also if you don't like it you can return it and get your money back within the 30 - 90 days. (TurboFire has it for 90 days)

I'm not a coach so trust me I'm not trying to sell you!
    Now I would become a coach IF when a person is interested in buying a program they can choice the payment option with coaches. That is the only reason why I don't buy from a coach since you have to pay in full. So instead I do in home parties for women! LOL Along with bedroom products, I end up talking about beachbody products. I actually had a beachbody coach attend one of my parties and I didn't know she was one until Insanity was mentioned. LOL

Getting the DVD programs are cheaper than a gym membership and/or personal trainer!! =)

Maybe you're right about it being cheaper than a gym, but I think in this journey, I've discovered something about myself and it is that I work out a lot better with someone else actually in the room doing it with me. For some reason, I have trouble staying motivated with DVDs, so then maybe it's better that I don't try it out. It's hard to resist, though, I'll admit, with all these buff people telling me it works!
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    So this weekend I found a guy on Craig's List with the entire set and nutrition guides and everything still in factory box for $90..I'm so excitied, my husband even said he would do it with me!!
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    I found all four dvds for $65.00 and $10.00 shipping!!!

Keep looking!!! You can find them cheaper. I couldn't afford them otherwise either!!!
    Hmmm I am hoping you got the real thing, though. Because all of those programs are sets of several DVDs. Turbofire and P90X both have I think 12 DVDs for each program. Plus fitness and nutrition guides. $65 sounds insanely cheap for 4 programs that should be $500-$600 all together. Someone would have to be crazy to sell all four of those for $65.

I'm in the UK and I got the whole TurboFire set (plus bonus DVDs, nutritional guide, the works) for £44.99 - which works out at $72. So it can be done and you can get genuine packages cheaper than the original site. My OH has tried all the discs, they all work but I'm not starting for another 2 weeks - need to finish 30 Day Shred first :smile:
  • My husband and I bought the Insanity set last year, and man, it's TOUGH. Be prepared to drip sweat all over your floor!! It's amazing and brutal all at the same time, especially as you go into your second month when the workouts go up to 90 minutes. There's this girl in the front row with abs that could cut glass, and I HATE HER. She just looks so perky and bouncy all the way through! Grrrrr..... :)

But seriously, I love the workouts. You feel so good when you get through it - like you've accomplished something amazing for the day! Good luck and have fun!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    I would love to do some of these,but large furniture and small apartment means no room
This discussion has been closed.