quick short term fix?

Options
13»

Replies

• dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I read an article on T-nation a few years back about what Bodybuilders do the week before a competition. It's too complicated to put on here, but you might be able to look it up. I don't remember everything, but it is basically very low carb, with a lot of water. I think it was over a gallon a day. It is supposed to drop your water weight really well, so it is only a short term fix. Bodybuilders use it to get a more "ripped" look.
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Give running a try, I know you hate it, but it's not that hard/horrible, and you have that jogging buggy, so you can run with M in the buggy whilst L is at school. I run with R all the time.

And definitely increase your water intake, on days I drink the full 8 cups I tend to lose weight overnight, I haven't been very good at drinking it for the last week though. Just force yourself to drink 3 (imperial) pints of water, one in the morning and one around lunchtime, then one with tea or something, that's about 8 US cups. I tend to just stand at the kitchen sink and MAKE myself down them.