Any1 want to start the 30 day shred?

Options
2»

Replies

• karenpinkchick
    Options
    I started today, is that right? Im UK so wondering if im a day ahead... what do we do now?
  • hopeforus
    hopeforus Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want in. I bought this a while back and it is still in the case. This is the motivation I am looking for - thanks!

223lbs
    will update with measurements
    something interesting - I am a Walt Disney World addict!
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm already on day 6 of the shred... is it okay if I still get support from you guys? The other boards I'm in don't seem to have people that are very active...

My name is Paula
    I've never completed the 30 day shred, but I'm on day 6, level 1 of it right now. I've attempted to start many times but never finished..
    Current weight is about 140, 145. I can check in a few days when I'm back home. (Same with measurements)
    Something interesting: I'm a pre-vet college student who has a horse and works at a horse barn. I'm very active with strength but need more cardio :)
  • catycee1
    catycee1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So I have officially sucked at life! I need to be able to exercise with people that will keep up and help me to be accountable. I have one person for one day a week but no one else really wants to work out with me. I would like to know if anyone would like to start the 30 day shred with me tomorrow (short notice I know) and continue for the entire 30 days. I really need people that are going to be dedicated and hold each other accountable. I think it will be difficult to keep up with a lot of people so the first 20 to post will partake but everyone feel free to do it! I will post up topics n we can comment on the daily exercise.

I would love to to be able to go on this journey with you guys! It would really mean alot. :) IF tomorrow is too soon for you guys let me know. To start off everyone can

State their name or what they want to be called
    If they have ever tried the 30 day shred
    Your current weight
    Measurments (if you have them)
    and tell us something interesting about yourself.

Mariposa
    never tried the 30 day but I have heard GREAT things about it
    184lbs
    will post later
    I have been to south america (i live in the U.S.)
    I would be glad to join. I'm on day 2 lvl 1
    cw 262 measurments will post them later
    I enjoy quilting
  • Zeeba81
    Zeeba81 Posts: 58
    Options
    I started today, is that right? Im UK so wondering if im a day ahead... what do we do now?

I did my first day today, also in the UK have we started at the right time?
  • karenpinkchick
    Options

I did my first day today, also in the UK have we started at the right time?

Glad someone started with me :)
  • hopeforus
    hopeforus Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want in. I bought this a while back and it is still in the case. This is the motivation I am looking for - thanks!

223lbs
    will update with measurements
    something interesting - I am a Walt Disney World addict!

By the way, I am Lori.
  • silverlil
    silverlil Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    how do you enter 30 day shed ?