OMG OMG IS THIS FOR REAL??????

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I don't know how this happened.........but it did!!!!! OMG, I am so excited!!!!

I have actually LOST weight on vacation!!!!! I weighed last Monday right before my trip and was 177 and I just weighed....OMG!!!! I am 171!!!! How is that possible????? I got off and on a few times to make sure it was right!!!!

I mean, last Monday when I weighed it fluctuated between 177 and 175....so maybe it was really 175....but either way, I have lost 4 to 6 lbs in 10 days!!! Maybe all the maintains I had suddenly caught up?????? LOL! Also, I DID splurge on vacation a little but not much and I still planned accordingly. Like if I knew I was going to have a big dinner, I ate light all day. And I still tried to start the day out on a healthy note whenever possible with yogurt and fruit and a fiber one bar.

BUT, this almost makes me cry because it makes me feel so much more confidence in myself to be able to make the right choices even when not able to calorie count so much. I ate healthy quite often, walked as much as I could and just enjoyed myself! I mean, two nights ago I had filet mignon hibachi dinner and ate pretty much every bite!!!! I did have a very light breakfast and lunch that day though. On Sunday, I had a little of my grandpas biscuits and sausage gravy. I didn't smother it..I shared the biscuits with my son and put enough on to enjoy.

Sorry to go on and on! I am just shellshocked!! In a good way! I was just hoping to have a maintain!! :laugh: :laugh:

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! So happy to be back to my friends!! :heart: :heart: :smooched: :smooched:
-Tam

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I don't know how this happened.........but it did!!!!! OMG, I am so excited!!!!

I have actually LOST weight on vacation!!!!! I weighed last Monday right before my trip and was 177 and I just weighed....OMG!!!! I am 171!!!! How is that possible????? I got off and on a few times to make sure it was right!!!!

I mean, last Monday when I weighed it fluctuated between 177 and 175....so maybe it was really 175....but either way, I have lost 4 to 6 lbs in 10 days!!! Maybe all the maintains I had suddenly caught up?????? LOL! Also, I DID splurge on vacation a little but not much and I still planned accordingly. Like if I knew I was going to have a big dinner, I ate light all day. And I still tried to start the day out on a healthy note whenever possible with yogurt and fruit and a fiber one bar.

BUT, this almost makes me cry because it makes me feel so much more confidence in myself to be able to make the right choices even when not able to calorie count so much. I ate healthy quite often, walked as much as I could and just enjoyed myself! I mean, two nights ago I had filet mignon hibachi dinner and ate pretty much every bite!!!! I did have a very light breakfast and lunch that day though. On Sunday, I had a little of my grandpas biscuits and sausage gravy. I didn't smother it..I shared the biscuits with my son and put enough on to enjoy.

Sorry to go on and on! I am just shellshocked!! In a good way! I was just hoping to have a maintain!! :laugh: :laugh:

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! So happy to be back to my friends!! :heart: :heart: :smooched: :smooched:
    -Tam
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! :) We're proud of you!!!
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    wayhay... you are UBER, thats all that means lol,
    Well done girl!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    That is just too rad! You rock!!
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS :flowerforyou: I wish i had that much will power.. I Gained like 7 lbs on vaca and and trying to get that off now... It was more cuz i was nervous and couldnt breath but any how.. WAY TO GO!!!! If you can loose 99 lbs I KNOW I CAN.. I will just have to try h arder.....Keep up the great work... :bigsmile:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    AWESOME congrats................... you SHOULD go on and on about it! I know i would LOL!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    you've reached self sustainance. Like a black hole. :tongue:

Now you will lose weight without actually trying. Ha! I wish that were actually a true thing.

Great job Tam! I think you may be my vote for the MFP poster child! :flowerforyou:

(although I AM a bit jealous):ohwell:
  • vldowd
    vldowd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely fantastic! Now you know that you have made the lifestyle change for good! :drinker: You are a huge inspiration to the MFP family. I don't think you should be allowed to leave for 10 days again.....just not the same around here without you :laugh:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    This is WONDERFUL! Good job! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I can't wait until I get to the same point someday! You give me hope!

~Kristin
  • bleachcse
    bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    TAM! you rock!! im so proud ! This is why they say slow and steady wins the reace!
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    WOW one more pound and you can say you have lost 100lbs!!! That is amazing!!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoooooo!!!!!

Way to go Tiramisu!!!

I am way proud of you girl!

:heart: u!

~Jo Jo:flowerforyou:
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    This is WONDERFUL!!
    I know you must be on cloud 9!!
    Way to go!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Urock.gif

And Welcome Back, Tam! :flowerforyou:
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Options
    Tami, You're a real inspiration to everyone here!!

Congratulations!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo, that is awesome. Great job:flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful and I am sure a great boost!
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! That is FANTASTIC fantabulous Tami!!!1

Whoooo Hooooo, now you know this is a true lifestyle change...not just a diet!!!

You go girlie:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great job. i wish i had:laugh: :laugh:

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Tam for MFP poster child :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: