• natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    YAY for you! That's wonderful! :smile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Look at all your support girlie!!!

We are so darn proud of you and your cheery smile! YEY YOU! Thank you for your inspiration and sharing your progress and success with everyone! YOU ARE FANTABULOUS!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Awesome Tami!!! It's probably due to change in activity, diet, etc. Your system was probably like "what the heck?" Either way - GREAT JOB!!! WAY TO GO!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:

:heart: Kris
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    GREAT NEWS!!!!!
    It really seems not what you eat, but how much can make all the difference
    Plus maybe all the sun/walking on your vacation...plus the running around burned more cals than u thought

YAHOOO!
    Kim
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • christina31
    christina31 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Welcome back and WOOO HOOO!!!! :drinker:
    CONGRATS!!!

:heart: Christina
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You Tam are what success looks like!

Thanks for sharing your excitement...it keeps it real for the rest of us.

~Namate :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thank you EVERYONE for the wonderful supportive words!! :) I feel great and was SO shocked this morning. I think what some of you said is right. My body probably needed this "Break" from exact calorie counting, etc. and my metabolism from weeks of being good, went into overdrive at the slightest chance..(sausage gravy!! HEHE). Whatever it is, I am HAPPY!!

I just got back from going to see my friend and her baby who was born while I was gone! :sad: I am upset to have missed it! Oh well!! I also got some groceries..and now about to put my son down for a nap and chill! Jetlag stinks!! hehe

Love you guys!! It was nice to go away but always good to come home too!!

:heart:
    -Tam
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Your name isn't Tamtastic for no reason! You're my hero! :heart:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Do you have a huge reward for when you reach your 100 pound weight loss mark?
    You better have something in store girl!
  • TamTastic
    Options

I don't really know!! LOL! My friend hinted that there will probably be a party for me to celebrate the 100 lb mark!! LOL! But, I haven't really thought of anything else!! I am thinking a whole day of spa pampering!!!!! :wink:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

I don't really know!! LOL! My friend hinted that there will probably be a party for me to celebrate the 100 lb mark!! LOL! But, I haven't really thought of anything else!! I am thinking a whole day of spa pampering!!!!! :wink:

and you'll need company too right....RIGHT?! (hint hint wink wink and all that!):wink::laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

and you'll need company too right....RIGHT?! (hint hint wink wink and all that!):wink::laugh:

Absolutely! The more the merrier!!!!!!! Ohh that would be SO nice!! OHHH we should all go down to Hershey, PA and get the chocolate spa package!! :laugh: :laugh:

No, but seriously Ali, we should plan an escape to a spa! How fun!!!! And anyone else nearby!!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! That is amazing! Good for you! I've been nervous about my camping trip this weekend but I'm feeling a boost of possibility after your post. Thanks!! :laugh: I'm SO excited for you to hit the 100lb mark!!!... coming soon!
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    Thats awesome! Keep it up girl! And hopefully a few of us will be where you are at right now!:drinker:
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options

Absolutely! The more the merrier!!!!!!! Ohh that would be SO nice!! OHHH we should all go down to Hershey, PA and get the chocolate spa package!! :laugh: :laugh:

No, but seriously Ali, we should plan an escape to a spa! How fun!!!! And anyone else nearby!!

I did not know about the Hershey Spa thing!!! I had to google it and was SHOCKED it was real - no one told me!!! lol. I think I'm going to have to take a road trip soon... I should be fine as long as I don't lick myself - right? (ohh that sounds bad, lol!) :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

I did not know about the Hershey Spa thing!!! I had to google it and was SHOCKED it was real - no one told me!!! lol. I think I'm going to have to take a road trip soon... I should be fine as long as I don't lick myself - right? (ohh that sounds bad, lol!) :laugh:

I know!! LMAO I hear the whole town kind of has a chocolate aroma! It is one of my dreams to get there for a spa day! I imagine when my son is a little older, we will go down there for a weekend and I can do it then!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

lets plan it girl!!! I'm down for some cucumbers on my eyes and a mani, pedi, a massage....a nice clay bath...um...not sure about that! but the others are a go go!!! lol
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    That's great! Maybe you keep your self busy or did you walk,swim or keep yourself moving.