If you could eat anything right now

Options

Replies

• MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options
    I had two Samoa girl scout cookies today 140 calories of deliciousness even if it is bad for me it was worth it!
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    i vote this as the best post ever!
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    The natural confectionary co. snakes..love em. Tried to work some into my food diary today but just not worth it. To eat 12 snakes I'd have to miss out on lunch. Only for a special occasion I'm afraid. Oh and anything chocolate, or a chai latte. I didn't realise until I started counting calories how many there were in a chai latte. I used to have one everytime I'd do my grocery shopping, it was a bit of a shock.
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    A special quesadilla. Take an uncooked tortilla & stuff it with unreal amounts of cheese. Crimp the edges & then fry it 'till its bubbled up and crispy and delicious.
    It's a specialty from where I grew up in CA and it's a REALLY good thing I live 2000 miles from there now!
  • knapowell
    knapowell Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Luckily I haven't been having cravings, but if I sat down and really thought of some things, I would want:

cheese fries
    cream filled donut from William's Bakery
    big juicy cheeseburger
    cherry limeade from Sonic
    REAL ranch dressing on ANYTHING
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    cheesy bacon fries. with a side of ranch dressing.
  • danyelli
    danyelli Posts: 1
    Options
    I almost never eat cookies and if I did it would be a big bakery style one but today for whatever reason I would love to eat a big handful of oreos!
  • EzraCCM
    EzraCCM Posts: 47
    Options
    I totally hear that Margarita!! YUM! Too much sugar for me to justify :(
    Or I could use some red wine ;)
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options
    I live in Lawton, OK
    WORD UP WHATABURGER?! where you from!!?
  • Beach_Chica
    Beach_Chica Posts: 111
    Options
    I'd go for about two or three dozens of raw oysters and about a gallon of Chick-Fil-A's sweet tea.
  • Phoenyxtears
    Options
    OMG Ice cream, grilled cheeses, any type of potato chip, McDonalds, KFC, etc.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    This is gonna sound so silly but a few peanut butter and jelly sandwiches ........... i havent had any peanut butter all year and I'd really love some but being on a low fat diet I cant bring myself to use 16grams of fat on 2 tbs of pb im gonna maybe pick up some PB2 and see how bad it tastes
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    A big chocolate milkshake!!!!
  • dengarrett
    dengarrett Posts: 367
    Options
    General Tso's chicken!!!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I would have a big cheeseburger (with mayo). Onion rings with ranch dressing for dipping. Chocolate fudge melting cake with ice cream. After all that had a chance to settle, I would have a White Russian. Yep.
  • FatDoctor
    FatDoctor Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    T-bone angus stake with grilled sour-dough bread and salad and two glasses of red :drinker:
  • jamiek89
    jamiek89 Posts: 105
    Options
    Peanut butter on toast (im treating myself & having that for lunch today!)
    Lindt chocolate
    Hazelnut chocolate macaroons

*Drools all over keyboard...*
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    a big greasy piece of sbarro pizza :)
  • TATennis
    TATennis Posts: 49
    Options
    Chocolate pudding or a chocolate glazed donut from dunkin donuts. OMG YUMMY!!! Not nice to tease people :bigsmile:
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You guys are AWESOME!!!