Replies

• Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    anything sugary. CHEESECAKE or CHOCOLATE or CHINESE...LOL
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Oh man, today I felt like a splurging god, but only had 1600 cals and did 45 min at the gym.

I made a pizza out of a tortilla, some vodka sauce, and mozzarella with basil.

I had some sams club samples of a bit of fish taco, a bite of vegetarian lasagna, and a piece of extra dry sharp cheese.

Then, a bocca burger on a bun with a topping of sauteed onions and portabella mushrooms.

And finally, I just had 2 vegetable egg rolls with ginger chili sauce.

BUT, after lent, I will be eating a 20 oz Prime rib with a fully dressed baked tater at outback.
  • whitelion82
    whitelion82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just ate a bag of chips. What do you eat for a snack that is salty but that is not pretzels?

ugh well back to healthy talk-i really like cherry tomato's or cucumbers with salt...sprinkled on each one lol

Nuts.
    I also do Wheat Thins or Triscuit crackers (reduced fat of course).
  • jrt9999
    jrt9999 Posts: 114
    Options
    A red robin 5 alarm burger or burnin love burger and fries with ketchup and ranch. 1500+ calories of pure deliciousness

Ha...Last weekend my wife and I split a burnin love burger with no sauce, side salad, and cantaloupe. We skipped the fries. Got the cravings out and fit right into the daily calorie allowance.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Blue Bell Moolenium Crunch Ice Cream (with a side of double rich chocolate cake) :sad:

but with:
    Fat 52.1% Carbs 42.1%
    I'll have to do w/o the heart attack ...... for now :tongue: :devil: :tongue:
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    A lemon cupcake, and I'm about to do it!
  • chicalatte
    chicalatte Posts: 174
    Options
    ANYTHING...what would it be...
    i dont want to hear health talk people! GIVE IN!!!!

Chipotle veggie burrito with chips

Penn station veggie delight with medium fries

BK Veggie burger with medium fries

Cici's Buffet

Gold Star Chilli Veggie 3way with Fries.
  • anakinlover
    anakinlover Posts: 109
    Options
    A huge blob of vanilla ice cream with a zillion chunks of Reese's peanut butter cups in it!! mmmmmmmmmmm.....so good!
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    A big ol' warm brownie with vanilla icecream and caramel topping.

A bagel and cream cheese from Panera Bread

Fettucini Alfredo and garlic bread

Funny- those are some of my favorite things, or WERE some of my favorite things. But, I think I could easily pass on any of those now.
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I accidentally found a recipe for a brownie martini today. That's the only thing that comes to mind right now!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    thai pineapple fried rice, shrimp chow fun, fried red bean ice cream, and a lychee bubble tea smoothie :)
  • sarahbear119
    sarahbear119 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am making homemade pizza tonight, less then 200 calories a slice and I I had a 3/4 cup of Frozen Yogurt yesterday. So I shouldn't want anything...
    but I would love some homemade waffles with strawberries and lot of whip cream.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Something involving warm brownies, hot fudge, ice cream, peanut butter, with whip cream and a cherry on top.:love:
  • elledoll
    elledoll Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    a huge brownie with ice cream!
  • britt_fit
    britt_fit Posts: 169
    Options
    A big bowl of cookie dough ice cream with cake (red velvet w/ cream cheese frosting) They really need a smiley face of someone drooling on this site!!
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    A big fat juicy bacon cheeseburger. This is highly strange, because I haven't eaten beef in 2 years, but lately.....strangely craving it. However, knowing that one of those burgers would take more than half of my calories for the entire day and the fact that I don't eat beef....well, that's a big factor as well! lol
  • AZChatterB
    AZChatterB Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Oh, my gosh! I watched Cupcake Wars this afternoon (the AFI Hollywood party) and those cupcakes looked sooooooooo delicious.

Then, I turned to Gilmore Girls and Dean and Rory were eating pizza.

I've got to turn off the TV. :laugh:
  • helencassell
    helencassell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Edy's mint chocolate ice cream...mmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • lindamike
    Options
    I just asked my self that question before turning on my lap top. I chose to eat a great big salad with a sliced hard boiled egg and swiss cheese on top. The longer i am on my diet, the less i crave junk food. I was off line for a week, i was very sick, i am feeling better today, i went for a walk with my daughter and grandkids. It felt really good to be out in the fresh air, with the kids.
  • AngieMMc
    AngieMMc Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    A LARGE Reeses Blizzard with extra Reeses!!! YUM!