one food you won't give up?

Options
mk820
mk820 Posts: 137 Member
Since I want to eat healthy the rest of my life, I have to be sensible about what I can do long term.
I will not give up my sugar fee coffee-mate french vanilla coffee creamer. Some mornings that's what gets me out of bed.

Replies

• 3LittleMonkeys
    3LittleMonkeys Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Well I am trying to be a Clean Eater. However, I have not been able to give up Splenda. :frown: I hope to eventually because I know it isn't good for me.
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I need to switch to just plain half-and-half. I don't like the sugar free or fat free flavored creamers. But at least half-and-half is less calories than my caramel vanilla :-)
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    i will never give up chicken nuggets :o) they are my weakness <3 i make sure to save calories for them lol
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I won't give up my fresh squeezed orange juice!!!!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Cereal! Hot and cold!
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I haven't given up anything. Tonight I had a bacon cheese burger & onion rings for dinner and am still under my calories for the day.
  • kimbux
    kimbux Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!!
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    chicken wings....i don't eat them very often but they are definitely my guilty pleasure and I will eat them when the mood strikes :bigsmile:
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Im not giving up anything... just eating less of those things and adding more healthy options. If Im craving ANYthing I will eat it, or I will binge if I feel like Im restricting myself.
  • Serafimangel
    Serafimangel Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    It was yoghurt, but then I was put on a special diet a few weeks ago and no milk :(
    Also tea, green tea, black tea, fruit tea, homemade ice tea (no sugar). Just tea. I love my tea.
  • littletrees
    Options
    I'm all about enjoying what I'm eating & the one food I just won't give up is Tillamook Sharp Cheddar cheese. Of course I am eating it in moderation, but it will never go away....:heart:
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Red wine...what is life without red, red wine?! I will exercise as much as I have to to earn my calories for my red wine!:drinker:
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    chicken wings and pizza :)
  • swiss31
    swiss31 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Cereal! Hot and cold!
    yes!

and
    i will never give up chicken nuggets :o) they are my weakness <3 i make sure to save calories for them lol
    yes!!! :D
  • kittyloo123
    kittyloo123 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    dessert. Preferably one with whipped cream.
  • CourtneyHiatt
    Options
    Kettle corn! Thank goodness for Orville Reddenbacher's Smart Pop mini bags, I don't know what I would do without them!
  • afewmilesofnight
    Options
    ice cream!!! i just switched to skinny cow!
  • Serafimangel
    Serafimangel Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    red, red wine?! I will exercise as much as I have to to earn my calories for my red wine!:drinker:

ah great, now that song is stuck in my head XD
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I have not given up my Starbuck's vanilla lattes. I need my coffee! PLUS, part of this experience is re-learning HOW to eat and drink in moderation while meeting my weight loss goals. So far, it is working. I am not trying to 'give up' things, just figure out how to eat better and exercise more.
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Not giving up anything ... eating less, sticking to calories, and exercising ..... never want to feel like im depriving myself because then i will go crazy and pig out and screw everything up