Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

6-week challenge: Spring into Fitness

Join us Monday, 3/14 for a great new 6-week challenge with the theme of "Spring into fitness" that will continue to April 25th (Easter Monday). There are a handful of us that are just finishing a 30 day challenge and want to rev up with a new one that's slightly longer. There will be 2 challenges each week: 1 focusing on exercise and the other on a healthy diet, brought to you each week by a different person.

How to join? On Monday state current weight (CW) and goal weight (GW) you wish to achieve by Monday 4/25. Then each subsequent Monday weigh-in and provide start weight (SW) and current weight (CW). I will have a tracking sheet and each Tuesday I will post our successes.

This is a great way to help you get motivated to meet your fitness, lifestyle and weight-loss goals.

Looking forward to seeing you Monday when we embark on this fitness adventure together!

Replies

• akc78
    akc78 Posts: 2
    Look forward to the extra motivation this challenge will provide, thanks for the invite :)
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    bump
  • roselynsy
    roselynsy Posts: 128 Member
    woop woop ill be there x:smile:
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    I'm in!
  • lolabugs
    lolabugs Posts: 141
    I'd love you join you all for this challenge.
  • Sounds like some great motivation !!!
  • hellsbells417
    hellsbells417 Posts: 8 Member
    Ooh, I'm in!

I've been looking for some motivation since I came off the diet wagon recently. I've also given up alcohol for Lent so this is perfect timing.

Good luck everyone!
  • Karmenka
    Karmenka Posts: 6
    Count me in :D
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    bumping so tomorrow I can find the post easier
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Would love to join in - Easter is my next goal, so fits in great.
  • sueceeq
    sueceeq Posts: 61 Member
    Just what I have been looking for! Sounds great, I'm in!!
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Im in! Mondays are weigh in days for me anyway so its perfect :)

Looking forward to the challenges :)
  • yes i will be there an cant wait!!
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Im in!

I'll be back tomorrow!!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    bump
  • findngme
    findngme Posts: 34
    definitely in!
  • onemoretime13
    onemoretime13 Posts: 4 Member
    just what i need..I'm in!
  • Ultrawomanll
    Ultrawomanll Posts: 18 Member
    I"M IN!!! This is great b/c now I have my new scale and I can keep a real track this time! I'm so excited to start! I gave up alcohol for Lent as well (with one exception Hubby and I are having a housewarming party a couple weekends before Easter so were going to drink that day as part of our happy celebration) So excited to be part of this with you folk :)
  • glcarr65
    glcarr65 Posts: 74
    I am in!!

Can't wait......
  • I'm in!