GW by 4/25:150
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    What is BUMP?
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    bump is just a way of bookmarking this page so you can find it later under your topics:)
  • findngme
    findngme Posts: 34
    Options
    sw 146.5
    gw 135
    fingers crossed, body pumped! :D
  • lorikc
    lorikc Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm so excited.

CW 216.4
    GW by 4/25 206.0
  • momof3babes
    momof3babes Posts: 103
    Options
    I'd LOVE to join!

CW: 152
    GW: 144
  • downby15
    downby15 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is a great idea to get me started!

CW- 140
    GW- 135
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    ***WEEK 1 CHALLENGE***

I'm going to start out with something kind of simple, but I hope you all enjoy it. First, for the food challenge, try not to eat out at all this week or grab a meal on the go. Prepare all of your meals at home. I think planning ahead and thinking through what we're going to eat makes us much more aware of what we're putting in our bodies and keeps us healthier. This is going to be hard for me, as I have a lot going on this week that could involve eating on the go, but I'm going to try to stick with it.
    The exercise challenge is just try to walk an extra 15 minutes each day on top of your regular exercise. I think we (at least I do this) tend to underestimate the importance of walking and how good it can be for you. Not just for exercise, but for mental health as well. Try to take an extra 15 minutes and go on a walk every day this week. Hopefully the weather is nice enough to go outside, but if not, walk around your house/office/the mall - wherever you may find yourself.

To recap:
    1. Don't eat out/grab a meal on the go - prepare all your meals at home this week.
    2. Walk an extra 15 minutes each day on top of your regular exercise.

I hope you enjoy these.
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Alright, here are my weigh-in and goal weight:

CW: 149.5
    GW: 141.5

Good luck everyone!
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I am in. I need a challenge, motivation, luck... I just don't want to feel hungry all the time anymore. I like the weekly challenge. And, without even knowing what they were.. I did that just today. Brought my lunch today today & had that at my desk & took a walk during my lunch hour. Hopefully, I can keep this up.

CW: 141
    GW: 131

Good luck all!
  • kylakesgal
    Options
    Great challenge Ceejay! It's so much easier to track our food when we prepare it ourselves and know exactly what is in it plus the calories and sodium are so much lower. We can all do this:)
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Awesome challenge! That is great for me, I've found myself eating out a lot in the last couple weeks, it can be hard because even the "good" fast food choices have drawbacks, and I love the walking challenge, I love to walk!
  • katiemeridien
    Options
    This is a nice challenge. I'm in...

30 day challenge 2/14/11 SW: 145
    30 day challenge 4/24/11 GW: 133
    Overall GW: 120 by 7/4/11
  • EmRN06
    EmRN06 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Great challenge!!!

SW 198
    CW 180.2
    GW 172

8 pounds in 6 weeks.
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I like the challenge!! And it's funny...during my walk today, I committed to myself to at LEAST walk every day for 30 minutes, so now I'll just add 15 to that!!

Thanks!!
  • kylakesgal
    Options
    The challenge definitely pushed me to do more. I had already walked 30 mins before I seen the challenge so I just finished up with Leslie Sansone's walk away the lbs for 15 mins and did her core strengthening too for good measure. My abs will be sore in the morning but great burn:)
  • Amary06
    Amary06 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    SW: 255
    GW:240
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    The challenge definitely pushed me to do more. I had already walked 30 mins before I seen the challenge so I just finished up with Leslie Sansone's walk away the lbs for 15 mins and did her core strengthening too for good measure. My abs will be sore in the morning but great burn:)

Alright, Angela...you did it...you pushed me to do ANOTHER walk today!! It was the 'Leslie Sansone' reference! I was like, 'Hey, maybe there's a little Leslie walk on Exercise TV" and sure enough...another 20 mins later :happy:

LET'S DO TWO!!! LOL