SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Goal for this week: walk 10 miles

Sunday - 1.5
    Monday - 1 for a total of 2.5
    Tuesday - 2 for a total of 4.5
    Wednesday - 1.5 for a total of 6
    Thursday - 2.5 for a total of 8.5 :bigsmile:

You're almost there!! And you're almost to your 2 mile daily goal - great work!!! :)
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    My fingers are crossed that by Saturday I can say I made my goal of losing a pound from last week's weigh-in! With the bit of gain from being sick last weekend it'll be nice to see that number back on track! :D Congrats to everyone who has made their goal and to those that are still working - KEEP IT UP, YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!

You can do it!!! YOU are amazing!!!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Kris - GREAT job!!!! :drinker:
    Mary - WTG!!! You did it!!! :flowerforyou:
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Thursday check in....
    69 mins for a total of 279/250
    under cal goal
    Going shopping tomorrow so that I can get the ingredients for the chocolate milkshake that they made on biggest loser this past week :)
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Let me update it with my newest signature!!!!! I am ALMOST to my goal for March!!!! Yea ME!!! Go Me Go Me its my Birthday Go Me!!!!
    hahahaha sorry had to do it :bigsmile:
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Let me update it with my newest signature!!!!! I am ALMOST to my goal for March!!!! Yea ME!!! Go Me Go Me its my Birthday Go Me!!!!

GO YOU INDEED! That's incredible!
  • newdaydawning79
    Options
    @Suzanne - thank you! You're such a great support!!! I really appreciate you!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Way to go, savvy! Looks like most everyone is making their goals. :)

Thursday check-in: Actually, checking in a little early, not quite done.

Under calorie goal for the day.

Only 20 minutes of workout so far, but I'm going to go do some yoga when I get off here.
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    [/quote

Laura
    IS IT YOUR BIRTHDAY????:heart:

:drinker: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! HAPPY MEETING GOALS IN THE SAME MONTH!! YOU ARE A ROCK STA!!!!]:drinker:
  • missdeehere
    Options
    [/quote]

You can do it!!! YOU are amazing!!!
    [/quote]

:love: I AGREE SUZAN!!! SHE IS AMAZING!! BUT SO ARE YOU!! I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU JOINED US!! WHAT AN INSPIRATION YOU ARE!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I AM SHOUTING!!:bigsmile:

PS Hope you are feeling better!:flowerforyou:
  • missdeehere
    Options
    I'm back :) and jumping into this week a little late, but I'm going for 250 min of exercise. I'm up to 100 min so far, but I need to jumpstart back into working out and eating well (which has gone surprisingly well so far lol).

Beth
    Glad you're back and up to the challenge!!

Hope you had fun!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    I have met my goal: I am at 155/150 for exercise, and will go over for sure. I am going camping Friday through Tuesday, so you may not hear from me again before Wednesday. I am back in for next week, and will tell you my goal when I return. Have a great weekend, and happy St. Patrick's day!!

WOW MARY!! GOOD FOR YOU!! :drinker:

hAVE FUN CAMPING!! i AM VERY JEALOUS!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    There are a lot of Dee's here! LOL :laugh:

Waving HELLO to everyone!! Hope it's going good.

I am looking at a lot of your Food Diaries and am proud of you guys!! Keep it up!!

I am having a rough week getting my exercise in. I only have 70/120 minutes so far.
    I CAN do it in two days but I can't be slacking!!

Been a rough work week and a lot of time working at the computer. sigh

Goodnight all...........
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    I still have the weekend so I am sure I will make my goal. Great job everyone!
  • newdaydawning79
    Options
    I MADE MY GOAL!!! :laugh:

I'm a very happy girl today, and to celebrate, I'm going to treat myself to a night of relaxing and doing *nothing* that I don't want to do! I've been struggling with insomnia this week (I'll blame stress for now) so a night to do nothing but veg sounds like just what I need.

:heart: to all!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Laura - WAY TO GO!!!!
    DeeH - You can do it!!!
    MissDee - Awwww, thank you so much! I appreciate all of YOU too! :blushing:
    Quilter (I don't know your name yet) - You can do it!!!!
    Dawning (I don't know your name yet either) - I knew you could do it!!! Enjoy your night off! You deserve it!

Well, I went for an after dinner walk last night and lost my pedometer along the way. That was one of the tools in my work's competition/challenge and it was keeping me in check. I didn't find it this morning so I emailed the HR dept and sure enough, they have extras! Thank goodness! I like knowing how many steps I've walked in a day, lol.

I was up for some reason at 5:25 this morning and instead of just lying in bed til my alarm went off, I went downstairs and did Leslie Sansone's 1 mile Walk at Home program. There's 20 minutes added to the total! I will do some Wii dancing tonight for some more exercise and add to the total.

Have a great Friday!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    It was so nice here in Missouri the kids wanted to play on playground so I got to spend most of the evenings daylight pushing them on the swings and watching them on the slides. They had a blast.
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    OK, so I have been watching sugar, watching it stay high. I'm more aware of how much I'm eating, and where I can try and cut back, so though I will fall short on my goal this week, I feel like this week will still be a success.
    Hope everyone is doing well!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    I added a 15 minute walk at lunch! It's gorgeous here in Boston!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Adding 35mins today walked/jogged 2 miles over lunch.
    Not sure I am going to acheive goal again this week. I have plans out of town over the weekend not sure I can get another hour in we'll see.