My progress since Dec 6th 2010

Options
2»

Replies

• trixie100
    trixie100 Posts: 12
    Options
    Wow you look like a totally different person now. Well done you've done brilliantly and should be so proud of yourself :smile:
  • zucena
    zucena Posts: 43
    Options
    Amazing!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • DaveNix
    DaveNix Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same woman. Amazing job!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    wow fantastic work!!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Once again, thank you everyone.

Accountability has been key to my success so far. If I can do this then every person who truly wants to live a healthy life can do anything they set their minds to.

Now to convince my tabby that she needs to drop a couple of pounds. :tongue:
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Omg! I think I went to hs with your tattoo artist! Is his name tony? I remember he used to draw all the time! How random! Lol

Anyways, great job on the work you've accomplished, you look beautiful!
  • frostiegurl
    Options
    Omg! I think I went to hs with your tattoo artist! Is his name tony? I remember he used to draw all the time! How random! Lol

Anyways, great job on the work you've accomplished, you look beautiful!

Wow, what a small world! Yep, his name is Tony and he does all my tattoos. In fact, I'm looking at getting another one done as a reward for reaching 50lbs lost. He hasn't seen me since I lost all the weight yet either.

If you want, I can tell him you said hi. Just send me a mail with your name.
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I love progress pics...they inspire and motivate me whenever I feel like I'm not making progress....pics were amazing and you should be sooooo proud of yourself!!!! I don't know you but I'm proud of you.....thanks for the inspiration!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kerenvaknin
    kerenvaknin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    50 pounds in 3 months?! awesomeeeeee!!!!
    congratulations on your new path in life! this is outstanding!

:)
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing, well done!
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Awesome job ;} You look amazing !
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Well Done, you look great!!! What an accompliment and transformation. Keep up the good work, and you will hit your goal in no time.
  • Georgie_P
    Georgie_P Posts: 62
    Options
    what an amazing transformation
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • berniemay
    berniemay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Amazing! What ever you are doing, keep it up - it's working!
  • frostiegurl
    Options
    Thanks again everyone. I realize that the remainder of the weight I want to lose will not come off as quickly but I'm not letting that deter me or make me feel unworthy of achieving my goals whether it be remaining healthy or being the best person I can be.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!