The Ultimate Measurement Challenge

Options

Replies

• marniehodges
    Options
    I'm not super stoked about my body fat%...30.3% according to the basic one or 31% according to the Army one. Barely acceptable but at least the Army would take me :tongue:
  • hippiechel
    hippiechel Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    hello everyone, i would love to join in on this! i'm adding extra measurements as well.

Name: rachel/chel
    Height: 5'5.5"
    Neck: 14.0
    Arms (Upper): 12.0
    Arms (Lower): 9.5
    Chest: 37.0
    Ribs (Under boobs): 32.0
    Waist: 31.0
    Hips (Butt): 39.0
    Hips (Hipbones): 37.5
    Thighs (Upper): 23.0
    Thighs (Lower): 16.0
    Calves: 14.0

body fat calculated is 29.5%.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    my trainer takes my body fat % and its actually 24.5 - or it was 4 weeks ago and my measurements haven't changed much.
  • sneakers71
    sneakers71 Posts: 106
    Options
    I'm totally in for this!
    I have given up the scale for lent and am on my 24th day of the shred - I've got to measure something!!

Name: Holly
    Height: 5'5
    Arms:
    Chest: 34
    Waist: 25
    Belly: 28
    Hips: 37
    thighs: 21.5

going to check the website for body fat, I've had it done at the gym and it said 26%
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    meeeee Im in for this :)

Ive already lost inches (well I measure in cm lol - just feel like I see a difference quicker that way) in the past 3 weeks so I am all for keeping a check on it with support :) The only place Im not really losing is my arms but not overly bothered :)

OK here goes

21st feb
    Name Claire
    Height: 5'6
    Arms: 28cm (11in)
    Chest: 92.5cm (36.4 in)
    Waist: 72cm (28.3in)
    Hips: 89cm (35in)

14th March
    Chest: 89cm (35 in)
    Waist: 69.5cm (27.3in)
    Hips: 88cm (34.6in)

I also measure my around my body across my butt and measure each of my thighs :)

Thighs
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    bump!!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Okay ladies!!!!!!
    I'm glad for the great response from everyone...I would like to NOT take anybody else into our group simply because I can't keep track of so much stuff :laugh: If you have already posted then I have your info or am just waiting for you measurments, but if you have just run across this then you can join but I will NOT be keeping track of you measurements or adding your losses to our total group loss...unless someone else wants to take over the spreadsheets for me! We have 25 ladies & I think that's a good place to cap it :flowerforyou:
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I did my Army body fat percentage and it said 42%. I'm trying my hardest to lower it!
  • madamelaporte
    Options
    Okay ladies!!!!!!
    I'm glad for the great response from everyone...I would like to NOT take anybody else into our group simply because I can't keep track of so much stuff :laugh: If you have already posted then I have your info or am just waiting for you measurments, but if you have just run across this then you can join but I will NOT be keeping track of you measurements or adding your losses to our total group loss...unless someone else wants to take over the spreadsheets for me! We have 25 ladies & I think that's a good place to cap it :flowerforyou:

I dont blame you thats plenty enough to keep track of. Thanks so much for doing it :)
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    May your kilt be short enough to do a little jig, and long enough to cover your lucky charms, Happy St Patricks Day! :laugh:
  • sneakers71
    sneakers71 Posts: 106
    Options
    morning all! Happy St Paddy's Day - I have been trying to find out my body fat % but the website keeps giving me an error message of "neck must be numeric" any thoughts?
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Ok I checked my body fat thing...the one website says 41.7.

The Army one says " body fat = NaN% You are not in compliance" = defined America doesn't want your fat butt defending our country! :laugh:

Oh - I caved as some of you already know. I am a sinner & got on my scale this morning. I did make it 9 days, but now that I have the boost of losing 3.2 lbs in 9 days, I am determined that what I'm doing is working & I can stay off that scale till Easter! :bigsmile:
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I dont blame you for not wanting to keep track of EVERYONE but I'm IN!!! (and dont mind that you're not tracking me :o) ) It always helps me to be more accountable for my weight and measurements (like making it public and not secret) Anyways, I weighed today and had gained, don't understand why. So after first being super disappointed and frusterated I read through some other posts and decided I need to focus on inches and weigh uhm, hardly ever! I'm only going to weigh maybe once or twice a month. It'll be hard but I want to really bad! My weight has always been deceiving to the way my body looks and the way my health is. People that know me are always shocked when they find out what the acual weight is. Anyways....

Name Starla
    Height: 5'3"
    Arms: 11"
    Chest: 40.5"
    Waist: 34.5"
    Hips: 43"
    Thighs: 25.5"
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I normally do my weigh-in/measure on Sundays, but I'll be elsewhere tomorrow morning so...

Waist - 37.0 \/ 1"
    Hips - 40.5 \/ 1"
    Belly - 41.0 (same)
    Over bust - 41.0 \/ 1"
    Under bust - 34.0 \/ 1"
    Neck - 14.0 ^0.5" (had husband measure in the right spot, so corrected number)
    Upper Arm - 13.0 \/ 0.5"
    Thigh (R) - 25.0 (same)
    Thigh (L) - 24.5 (same)
    Calf (R) - 14.75 \/ 0.25"
    Calf (L) - 15.0 (same)
    RHR - 67 (new)
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Alright so I posted a few days ago what I could remember and just was able to measure now!

Name: Laura
    Height: 5'5
    Arms: 10
    Chest: 32
    Waist: 29
    Hips: 36 (down 1 inch since last measure!)
    Thighs: 24
  • madamelaporte
    Options
    Name Claire
    Height: 5'6

14th March
    Chest: 89cm (35 in)
    Waist: 69.5cm (27.3in)
    Hips: 88cm (34.6in

20th March
    Arms: 28 cm (11in)
    Chest: 88.5cm (34.8in)
    Waist: 67.5cm (26.5in)
    Hips: 87.5cm (34.4in)

LOST no weight this morning although had 2 bad days as TOM is visiting but have lost a few cm :)
  • JoEllen92
    JoEllen92 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Mind if I join
    here are my current measurements

Waist-26 Inches

Hips-33.1 Inches

Under Bust-30.7 Inches

Full Bust-35 Inches

R+L Thigh-20.5 Inches

R+L Calf-12.2 Inches

R+L Wrist-5.9 Inches

R+L Bicep-9.4 Inches.

At the moment I'm almost 1/6th of the way through the 30 day shred (only 25 more to go ahh) I'm combining it with gym and cardio on the days I don't go to the gym. So hopefully aswell as some weight loss when I get on the scale in a month ,I'll see quite a bit of inch loss every week.

I want my main measurements(full bust-waist and hips ) to be 32-24-32 so that's 2 inches off my bust,2 off my waist and 1.1 off my hips,that's my goal as of right now,even a 1 inch loss of my waist and boobs would be nice but 2 would be so much better.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Just checked my measurements - NO CHANGE, NADA, ZILCH! Then I realized its only been a week! DUH!
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    name: amber new measurements as of 3/21

height: 5'7 im actually 5'6 haha sorry for error

arms: 13

chest: 42

waist: 40

hips: 44

thigh: 23
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!

Meaxured in this morning:

unchanged! :ohwell:

Good that nothing went up but I'd rather it go down, even if it's only like 1/8"!!! heheh oh well...

Chest: 40.5"
    Waist: 34.5"
    Hips: 43"
    Thighs: 25.5"