64 lbs lost pics

Options

Replies

• healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great! You've done an amazing job! I wish the much success in the rest of your journey!
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! You look incredible. Thank you for posting your success story. It is very inspirational and makes me more motivated to continue on my journey. I'm down 55 and still would like to lose another 45 - 50 pounds. One day at a time. I like that you said you don't only eat salads. This is a lifestyle change and not a diet. My props to you, you ROCK!!!!!
  • kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You are an inspiration!!!!!
  • trinang
    trinang Posts: 7
    Options
    Congrats.... you look great :)
  • beautyqueen1979
    beautyqueen1979 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story to read, and you look so happy and healthy now!! Well done x
  • Wendy72
    Wendy72 Posts: 23
    Options
    Congrats! You worked hard and it shows! You look awesome :)
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and your story was amazing. Thank you for posting. Congratulations. :smile:
  • RedE4Change
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this!! And congratulations on your hardwork and the incredible transformation that is taking place. You look fantastic, so happy, and years younger. Way to go!!!
  • zucena
    zucena Posts: 43
    Options
    Hands Down!!! Amazing!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    You look stunning..WTG!
  • rwkem
    rwkem Posts: 35
    Options
    Wow awesome...you look great thanks so much for sharing your story and inspiring the rest of us! I too have struggled with trying to find clothes that looked good on me but to only find things that look BLAH...Congrats...keep up the great work!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!!! I love your story, it makes me not to want to give up and know that I will get there some day too. Congrats on your weight loss!!
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    You look Fabulous!! :smile:
  • Foxworth81
    Foxworth81 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. What a motivator for me. Congrats.
  • Trozendaal
    Options
    Very inspirational!! You are right, ALL things are possible with God!
  • DawnBelle
    DawnBelle Posts: 56
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! :smile:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    WOW you look fantastic! Love you as a blonde and the glasses are cute too. Love reading your story and how you did it - all your thoughts are the same as mine - eat right and exercise is the only way to keep it off for good. Way to go!!!!
  • pmoore1225
    Options
    wow you look 10 years younger!! Looking good!!
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your journey with us! Very encouraging & inspiring! The pictures prove it & you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!