ramen noodles?

Options
13»

Replies

• GreenTeaForDays
    GreenTeaForDays Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Yes, areas that get their water from groundwater often have arsenic but we have regulations about how much it can contain... on the order of parts per billion.... parts per billion!

Sure MSG is naturally occurring but how much is in a mushroom compared to a package of ramen seasoning? I tried to find this online but couldn't find anything about MSG in mushrooms, period.

The bottom line is, I don't want to argue about it. Haha. I choose to know where my food comes from and what is in it. No matter, what, I'm not going to worry about a mushroom or a bell pepper. But I am going to be concerned about a package of salt and who-knows-what. I think making ramen tastes better then the packaged stuff anyways and it has less calories, more vitamins, more fiber and more protein... all things I want. I don't think that 1 package of ramen is going to make you drop dead or gain 10 pounds (well, maybe you will in water weight from all the sodium, haha) and during my lifetime I've eaten plenty of it! In fact, I have a package in my pantry on reserve for a night when I'm up late studying but I'll always think twice before eating it.