Does it count?

Options
Ok so I've lost 14 pounds ALL TOGETHER! My self esteem is back up. I can see it in my midsection. I haven't yet truly dropped a pant size, no idea when this will happen, but my pants are a little looser. So it's going well.

I've had 4 or 5 people here at work tell me I look thinner. Now I don't know if they're saying this because they know I'm dieting or if there really is something different about me. When should I put that "HAPPY FACE" on?

What do you think?

Replies

• aanaya56
    aanaya56 Posts: 136
    Options
    Sometimes we cant see it in ourselves because well we always see ourselves in the mirror, but when people start telling you thats a HUGE PLUS! I would definately be encouraged if people started noticing it on me...
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    14 pounds is great! Own it! You did what it took to lose them so smile and say Thanks for noticing and keep doing what you are doing!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    HAPPY FACE NOW!!!! Wear it proud girl!! Keep up the great work!
  • jaybaileys
    jaybaileys Posts: 317
    Options
    Ummmm NOW!!!!! Way to go! Inches gone are better than a few pounds on the scale but you appear to be doing both. Keep it up!!
  • pdcarrell
    pdcarrell Posts: 101
    Options
    You Deserve it I get a :) everytime I weigh and lose! You go Girl! For someone to notice that's Huge!
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    Big smiley face now!!! And everyday...it keeps you positive and makes workouts so much better. You are doing great!!!!
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    Thanks guys!
    I needed that.
    SMILEY FACE NOW! :bigsmile:
  • parrotlover
    parrotlover Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yep, I agree with everyone else! OWN IT GIRL! :)